Sixteen: It's Not All Good, Child

Sixteen

She was lying underneath him, some of his body weight pushing down on her in a delightful way that wasn't smothering her at all, but making her want him even more.

He was propped up on his forearm that was resting by her head as he pumped slowly into her heat, then pulled out almost completely before pushing back in roughly, pulling a cry of pleasure from Isaline every time he repeated the action.

She was burning up, her body slick with sweat as it slid against Adrian's. Her legs fell further open, silently urging him to go deeper as her pink nails dug into his muscular back painfully before scratching downward and gripping his ass, pushing him into her even more, so she was dizzy with pleasure as she arched her back, lifting her hips as he hit that spot in just the right way, making her gasp in ecstasy as she pushed her tender breasts against his chest as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut.

Adrian grunted, lacing his fingers with Isa's tiny ones as his lips came crashing down on hers as he finally pushed Isa over the edge, his tongue dominating hers as he dominated her willing body, making her cry his name as she-

Isa woke with a start, gasping as she kicked her comforter and sheet off as she lay on her back, catching her breath as she stared blankly up at the ceiling, lust washing over her entire being so thickly it felt as if her skin were burning as she thought back on the same dream she had been having for a while now.

He was watching her and she knew and felt it, but didn't care if she let her hands slide down the smooth skin of her belly from where her night shirt had risen up sighing quietly as her fingers slid into her panties and against her wetness. She let out a small moan as she parted her wetness easily with her fingers, eyes closed as she spread her legs-

He banged on the window, bringing Isa back down to earth as she screamed through gritted teeth, her whole body now rigid with frustration. For three weeks now-three weeks- Isa had been having those god damned dreams, and every time she woke up horny and burning with the fire she knew only he could put out for her.

He never let her please herself; always banging on that fucking door just as she got into it, making Isa want to pull her hair out. He didn't want her touching herself and made it very hard for her to when he would bang on that damned window until she stopped. It didn't matter if Isa shut the blinds and drew the curtains, he knew, and would bang and bang and bang until she stopped.

Only then would he cease his noise, when he knew Isa had given up.

They didn't even speak, was the thing, and Isa just didn't feel like calling the police on him, so she just had to deal with her vampiric Peeping Tom.

Isa liked to think that she wasn't a sex fiend when it came to Adrian, but she just didn't know anymore.

Maybe she was.

She hadn't wanted him so badly since....since the last time she had slept with him, and she was starting to get desperate.

Finally making up her mind, Isa got up and went to her bathroom, slamming the door shut with attitude, and stripped out of her t-shirt and panties, pulling on her pale, pink, silk robe and flicking off the light switch before disengaging her security system for a minute before it would lock up again, and then opened her front door, and calling out as quietly as she could, "Come on!"

Seconds passed, and he still didn't come, "Adrian!" She hissed, "You've got about forty five seconds before I have to shut this door!"

Forty five seconds until her alarms all locked into place.