Six: Jealousy and Pathological Rage

Six

UNEDITED

He was everywhere. Adrian was in Isa's dreams, in her conscious thoughts, in her house, her bed, everywhere. She loved it. Some would call it inchoate, but Isa was quickly leaning that she couldn't keep away from the vampire.

Isa was at the bookstore- Adrian wasn't there, he never came there- on her lunch break on that Saturday, helping Kenneth with a mathematical equation he was becoming frustrated with when she saw him.

Adrian never came physically into the store, but from time to time, he would drive past in his sports car, just to keep tabs on Isaline.

He had parked right at the storefront, and umped out seconds after Isa pressed her lips to Kenny's cheek after he had successfully solved all the problems on the worksheet she had printed out for him.

Steel eyes burned into hers as she leaned away from Kenny upon seeing the man residing with her spot her. She knew there was trouble coming to her end as she watched grey eyes darken onyx as he stormed into the building, eyes set on her as he rushed through the store, ignoring Isa's cashier, the eighteen year old Kaitlyn's chipper greeting. Isa saw lust flash through the teen's eyes and her own eyes narrowed as she made a mental memo to herself to tell the girl to back off, though she was sure Kaitlyn would learn quickly.

"Isaline."

The woman shot up as she saw the vicious look that was now aimed at Kenneth who was looking up at him in an innocent confusion. She immediately et to work, pressing her hands to his broad chest, as for the first time she heard the man's voice raise above his normal quiet volume. The last time he had yelled at her was when he was pulling her hair and slapping her ass, making her scream all types of dirty things. She shivered at the memory, Adrian, don't-"

"Why in the hell are you kissing on this man, Isa? Why?" He bellowed in her face, pulling her body flush against his as he glared at poor Kenneth, "You stay the fuck away from her! Keep away from what's mine!"

"Adrian, he's only a-" Isa was cut off when his lips landed on hers roughly, making her whimper at the fore. Isa groaned, losing all self-control as she got lost in Adrian's territorial act of possession.

"Take me to your office," He murmured, gripping the woman's smaller, clammy hand in his larger one. Nodding, she winced Kenneth, mouthing an apology to the child who nodded before Isa dragged her lover back to her office, all the while blushing as she felt both customer and employee gazes burning into her back.

"He's fourteen, Adrian," Isa told him calmly after closing her office door, frowning at the man in disapproval, "He's like my baby brother."

"I don't give a fuck how old he is, if he's not your blood, keep your fucking hands, lips, pussy, and everything else to yourself! I told you what-"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Isa snapped in Adrian's face, standing on his feet so she could reach him, "If I say I'm not with him, that he's still a baby then you should shut the hell up and trust me!"

Adrian was livid, screaming right back at Isa with just as much passion, "Why are you defending him! That was a grown ass man, don't lie to me!"

Isa sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "Adrian, you can't come to my store with this. It's still a professional environment. Kenneth is a child, and I-"

Isa's office door opened, revealing Ryan who was frowning at the two, "Is everything okay, Isa?"

"Who the hell are you?" Adrian roared, stepping to the man. Isa gasped- what had gotten into him? Adrian never acted like this!