[35] Going to Daddy's

Liam

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

I've never been this nervous. But here k am, shaking.

She's three, how hard can it be to deal with her? Really I'm sure it's easy.

"Liam, stop shaking. She's three, just hire a nanny for the weekend." Ashlyn suggests.

"No. I'm going to do this right." I tell her. I pull up to the boy’s rental house that they have and park behind Avery's car.

I get out of the car, and tell Ashlyn to stay in the car. I know Avery doesn't like her, so I wouldn't want to make the situation worse.

I knock on the door three times before Zayn opens.

"Hey mate." he smiles.

"Hey, is Ellie ready?" I ask, not wanting to continue small talk with him.

"She's just having some dinner with Perrie and Eleanor right now. C'mon in." he offers. I step inside the house and look around. It’s pretty nice to be totally honest.

"Where's Avery-Rose?" I ask.

"Packing some of Ellie's things up. She just went up there with Niall lie five minutes ago." That's so like Avery. She used to always leave her packing till the last minute because she never wanted to do that. She always used to say 'I only pick the clothes I want to wear the day of, how am I supposed to plan for a week?’ I feel like that didn't change much.

"Did Harry come down?" I ask. Last I heard, he was in LA doing whatever he does when he's down there.

"Yea, did you not see him today?" Zayn asks.

"Nah, I didn't really look at anyone." I shrug.

"I hear my Daddy!" I hear Ellie scream from the other room. Moments later, I see the little girl run from the dining room and grab my legs.

“I saw you earlier but momma said I couldn't go say hi." she pouts.

"That's okay. Did mum tell you that you're going to stay with me for a little bit?" I ask her.

"She say two sleeps and then I come back here with NiNi and Harry and Zaynie and Louis," She smiles whine holding on to a stuffed duck.

"Ellie baby, do you want to wear your pink or yellow dress tomorrow?" I hear Niall call from the top of the stairs. What the hell. Why does he get to make her decisions? He is nothing to Ellie. I should be the one picking her outfits, not him

"Pink, duh!" Ellie says.

"Ellie, tone down the sass, please." I hear Avery call from behind Niall.

"Avery-Rose, hurry up." I demand.

"Liam James, be patient." she yells back.

"Can momma come sleep over too?" She asks me. Her eyes are so big and brown and I just want to say yes to her. But I can't.

"No, baby. But tomorrow, we're going to have a baroque with a lot of daddy's friends. And there will be little kids your age there too." I tell her. The crew started to prepare for our upcoming tour, and so tomorrow Louis is having a baroque at his place with the entire crew, just to celebrate the beginning of this tour.