[28] Different Person

Niall

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I wake up in the morning I realize that I'm not sleeping in my hotel room. I don't know what gave it away, it might have been the hot pink suit cases in the corner of the room, or the little three year old laying on my chest.

I don't remember falling asleep in here last night, but then again I was so tired that I don't remember much .

I turn my head a little more to the side to see Avery sleeping soundly. Her hair is all over the place and she has a bit of drool on her cheek, but man was she beautiful.

The more time I spend with her, the harder it gets to to dismiss my feelings for her. And honestly this whole situation sucks.

The other day, when she left the house, my heart hurt. It physically pained me when I went down stairs and saw that her and Ellie were gone. I yelled at my friends asking them why they let her just walk out of the house like that.

I left the house without knowing where I would go. I didn't know where she would be. I called her phone countless times but it usually went to voice mail. When I was about to give up, a little voice picked up the phone. Of all people, Ellie answered the phone. She told me she was at auntie Ri's house and I went straight there.

Thank God she didn't make me leave. I wouldn't be able to stand not seeing them any more.

That day I realized that I'm in love with Avery. I'm in love with the blue eyed girl who would give the world just to see her daughter smile.

The same day I realized I was in love with a girl who still had a boyfriend. I was in love with a girl who had a kid with my best mate.

I look at the clock and realize that it's about time that we woke everyone up to get ready for the shoot today.

I move ever so slightly trying not to wake up Ellie, but it didn't work. As soon as I reached over to grab my phone, her eyes popped open. She groaned.

"Hey baby, do you want to go get something to eat?" I whisper and she nods. I put a finger to my lips signalling for her to stay quiet. I wrap my arms around her and slide off the bed. I carry her over to the little kitchen of our hotel room.

"Alright, what would you like to eat?" I ask. I look around and realize that we actually don't have any food in this hotel room. "on second thought let's go but some breakfast, how does that sound?" she nods. I was still in my clothes from last night, while Ellie was in her pj's. I walk back into the room and quickly put on some sweats and a tshirt. I grab a hair elastic and put her hair in a pony tail.

I took a piece of paper and wrote a quick note telling Avery that Ellie and I went to go get breakfast and then we left the room.

Ellie insisted on walking, so I grab her hand and we walk to the lift together.

"NiNi I wanna press the button!" she yells and I shush her again.

"Ellie there's still people sleeping on this floor." I whisper.

"Oh" she shrugs pushing the button. It opens right away and we walk in. "What button?" she asks.

"That one," I point and she clicks. She looks at the lights amazed by them. Right before the lift gets to the lobby I get an idea.