[30] Up All Night

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

"Flowers!" Ellie cheers, running up and giving Mason a huge hug.

I walk slower up the steps, because the heels Niall got me are actually pumps and despite all the runway training I have, I will never be able to walk up stairs in heels. Niall offers me his hand on the last few steps and I take it.

"You look gorgeous tonight Avery-Rose." he smiles at me.

"You don't look to bad yourself Niall." I compliment. I don't comment in the fact that he just called me Avery-Rose because, honestly, I like the way it sounds coming from him. "What's all this for?" I ask as he hands me the flowers. I grab Ellie's hand because I know if I don't keep a close eye on her, she'll get really excited and then then run away.

"Well, your middle name is Rose, so me being the most creative person in the world, got you and EllieBear roses."

"Why though?" I chuckle. As cheesy as his gesture is, I fricken love roses. I always have. While growing up there were always a vase of roses on top if the kitchen table, and Lilly's in the living room. My mother was obsessed with those flowers. And of course, that love rubbed off on me.

"Well, Little Ellie gets 'em because Mason thinks he's in love and well I got them for you because- well- look." Niall grabs my back and turns me to face the road. He points up to a billboard, it's dark so it's a bit harder to see but it hits me.

"Oh my God." I gasp. "Thats me." I say in shock.

On a huge billboard across the road is a picture of me in the black Sherri Hill dress. I never really had a chance to see how the pictures turned out but wow.

"You look absolutely stunning Ave." I can practically hear the smile in his voice. "And the best part is, they're all around Los Anglos."

"Oh my God." Those seem to be the only words that I know at this point.

"Momma! You're so pretty!" Ellie cheers.

"Thank you baby." I smiles at her.

"How about we go inside ?" Niall asks. I nod. He opens the door and leads me and the two kids in.

When we walk over to the table I see Kendall and Adam sitting across from each other.

"How in the world?" I laugh.

"After Harry heard about how much Adam loved Kendall, he called her up and was like 'yo I'm setting you up on a blind date' and then Kendall was like 'lol k'" Niall whispers.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't say 'lol k'." I laughs.

"Details, details." He waves it off. "So when we got here like a half an hour ago, they clicked and haven't separated since." He explains. "And then Mason found out that aunt Kenny was going on a date with Ellie's uncle, he wanted to tag along to go on a date with Ellie."

"Well," is all I can manage to say. I can't help but laugh at the way Niall explains everything .

"Now c'mon, let's go eat some food. " he says. He grabs my hand as a friendly gesture and guides me to the table.

I great my brother and Kendall as I sit at the table. Sitting on either side of the table, Adam and Kendall were at the far end, Ellie and Mason in the middle and Niall and I at the other end.

"Pass me the red crayon Ellie," Mason says whiling colouring in a super hero colouring book.

"Avery, you look really pretty tonight." Kendall compliments.