[26] Meet Daddy

Avery-Rose

"Auntie Riley!" Ellie cheers as soon as my best friend answers her apartment door.

"Hey baby girl" Riley smiles, picking up the excited little girl. "And hi Avery. C'mon in you two" She says looking over Ellie's head.

"Mommy why are we here? Is it because we don't have a house any more?" Ellie questions. We walk into Riley's living room and sit on the couch.

"Yea baby. Were going to stay with Auntie Ri for a bit. She has some of your clothes and toys here." I tell her.

"Why? NiNi and uncle Louis said we stay there." Dammit. I'm not stupid, and neither is she. I knew she would ask why we couldn't stay there. In the short time we knew Louis, Zayn, Eleanor, and Perrie they did so much for us and we got extremely close if I must say.

"Because baby, auntie Ri wants you to stay here." Riley says, referring to herself in third person. "Now how bout you go into your bedroom and get the toys from the closet and play for a little. " Riley suggests. Ellie and I used to come here so much that the spare bedroom just became our room.

"Okay!" Ellie answers sliding off of Riley's lap and running down the hallway to the room.

"So you want to explain to me why I got a call at 9 am on a bloody Friday morning asking for a place to stay?"

I explain to Riley everything that happened from the water park, up until my fight with Niall. I left out the part where I think Niall told me he loved me because I don't know what to do with that right now.

"So let me get this straight, you got in a fight with Niall Horan from one direction because he didn't want you to introduce Ellie to Liam Payne, her father, also from one direction?" Riley asks me.

"Why do you keep telling me that they're in one direction? I'm kinda aware. " I chuckle.

"Because I'd just like to remind you that, ya this is sucky but like you're going through this with one direction." She laughs along with me. "No but like real talk, I kinda agree with Niall."

"Thanks Ri, you're suppose to be on my side for this." I scoff.

"I am, I think. But I don't know Blue. Liam has done all this terrible shit to you and now he gets to meet her?" She questions.

"Yes! No matter what she's going to meet him. I can't just keep her away from him!" I yell.

"Blue I know you, if you have a fight with some one you fix it. You don't leave a fight until it's resolved. Why did you leave?" She asks me.

"Because. They're all going to leave me anyways Riley, they always do. I just made it easier and left them instead." I bite the inside of my cheek to stop the tears that are threatening to poor out.

"Oh, Blue." She says sadly bringing her arms around me. "I don't think they would do that."

"Yea well I didn't think Alice would either, but here we are two years later!" I cry into her shoulder.

"Oh shit, that's today isn't it. Blue I'm so sorry." She apologizes rubbing my back.

"It's fine." I sit back up rubbing my eyes from the tears.

"It doesn't have to be fine all the time, you're allowed to be sad."

"Not when you have a three year old." I remind her. Kids follow what their parents do, and their feelings reflect how their parents act. When I'm sad, Ellie is. If I'm happy and laughing, she's laughing.