[9] The Beauty of London

Avery

"Liam," I say as calmly as I can. "What are you doing here? I ask the boy standing in front of me.

"I came to take my daughter for the weekend." he says as if it were a normal thing.

"absouloutly not Liam! She doesnt know you, nor will she right now. You think you can just show up at my house, again, and take my daughter from me. Hell. No" I state.

"You know you should really get in the habit of calling her our daughter." He shrugs walking farther into the house. I slam the door and walk over to him. "Now go on pack her things, I'll be taking her now." This boy infuruates me!

"Hate to break it to you Li, but I have plans already for the weekend. So you can go now, and you know. Never come back. Like ever." I say reopening my front door motioning my hand out. Liam only walks to the door and shuts it.

"I'm not leaving without her." He says.

"Alright Ave, I hope you're ready to go-" Ben begins taking a few steps down the steps, Ellie in his arms. "Oh Liam," he says with a confused look on his face.

"Liam was just leaving, as were we." I smile up to my boyfriend.

"Hello Ellie" Liam says to her. Ellie puts on an angry face, thats my girl.

"You mean to momma!" she yells at him. " I no wanna see you!" She wiggles out of Ben's arms and runs up stairs.

"Well, she doesn't like you so you can leave now." I say with a smile on my face. Ben walks down the rest of the way and joins me.

"Why is he here?" Ben whispers in my ear.

"Because he is a pest, and like LIlian, he does not disappear." I tell him, not even bothering to whisper.

"Well Avery just hand Ellie over, and this will all be solved." Liam says.

"Ellie is not going anywhere with you. The three of us have plans and you need to leave, you're upsetting my girlfriend." Ben says from beside me and I grab his hand. LIam looks between the two of us and sighs.

"This isn't over Avery. I tried being nice, but that didn't seem to work. You're going to regret this, all of it." He says before storming out of my flat.

"He's her dad isn't he?" Ben sighs and I look down. "Hey love, I don't mond. As long as you two are safe and with me," He tells me lifting my chin to face him.

"He's going to do something horrible I can feel it." I begin to say, and I know if we stay on this subject I will cry.

"As long as you two are with me, Nothing bad will happen I promise." He kisses my forehead, and I know in that moment , I could be safe with him.

~

"Here we are! The beautiful London, England." Ben says as we pull into our hotel, which happens to be The Wayland. No wonder he said he would pay for everything. He doesn't have to play for the hotel. That sneaky devil.

"Yay!" Ellie cheers from the back seat. Both Ben and I chuckle and begin to come out of the car. WE're immeditly met by a belhop who shakes Ben's hand. He helps us with the luggage and we walk inside. Ben goes to the front desk and settles everything out for our room.

We take out trolly from the young man and go off to the elevator. Ben hits the very last button labled PH.

"Ben?" I question.

"Mm." he hums.

"Are we staying in the penthouse?" I ask with disbelief, this weekend itself is already a dream come true, staying in the penthouse is just unrealistic. I mean, I work in a hotel. I've had to clean a penthouse before.