[13] Family Lunch

Avery-Rose

"Right there! That's perfect!" The photographer called to me.

I woke up extremely early this morning for a 'test shoot' with Sherri Hill. But after a couple of shoots Jenny, the manager just said 'screw it, you're our model!' And brought out like 5 cocktail dresses and four gowns for me to model. I just finished with the short ones and 4 of the gowns.

Two hours later I was almost finished.

Ellie, Ben and Quinn are all waiting for me in the lobby so hopefully I can be out there soon and we can start heading home.

As much as I love this job, I'm ready to go home.

"Okay Avery now were just going to go over to the window there, take a couple of shots." The photographer directed me.

I grabbed my dress and carefully walked over to the window. I leaned down on the sill, placing both arms on ether side of the window.

"Perfect! Keep it there! Beautiful! Now look away from the camera." I did as he said and looked over to the food table. After that I took a few more shots in that dress, one looking out the window, another standing in the window sill and another putting on a pair of heels.

After I was done in that dress, jenny leads me over to the dress rack and hands me the next dress, it's black and has a low cut back. And when I say low cut, I mean like it comes right above my bum.

I go behind the dressing curtain and Jenny helps me take off my dress. The last one I wore had a corset on the back, so it took a little longer to undo it.

Some may think it's weird that I have a complete stranger basically see me naked, but I've been doing this my entire life and there was no way I could have gotten out of that dress without Jenny's aid.

"No, no! You can't go in there!" I hear a yell coming from outside the studio. I give a puzzled look to jenny, but when I look to her she has the same expression. She leaves me to put on the other dress. I slip out of one and start to put on the black one.

"Avery-Rose Parker!" I hear a man with a strong British accent call.

"One minute!" I call back adjusting the dress. When I appear from behind the curtains I See Quinn and Jenny both talking to an older man.

"Sir, you can't be here this is a work place." I hear Quinn say.

"If you do not leave, I will be forced to call security. Do you understand?" The man pushes past the two ladies and comes for me.

"Are you Avery-Rose Parker?" He asks. I gaze over his shoulder and see Ben looking in with Ellie in his arms. I look back to the man.

"Yes?" I question. "I'm she, can I help you with something?"

"You've just been served." He says handing me an envolope. And with that he walks away.

**

"So he just barged in?" Ben asks as I leave the studio.

"Thank you again Avery, we will see you soon!" Jenny says waving goodbye once more.

"No thank you! And I'm sorry again!" I tell her, she pulls me into a hug.

"Don't be sorry, just win whatever court case you've just been handed." She says releasing me.

"I promise! "

As soon as we were out of the building Quinn comes up to me.

"What the hell was that?" She yells.