[4] Baby Daddy

LIAM

"She hung up on me!" I yell throwing my phone on the couch beside me.

"Dude you were being a little aggressive with her." Harry states.

"Try please next time." Niall jokes.

I was just so mad that she won't answer.

"Why do you want to talk to her so badly mate?" Niall asks.

"I went to my sisters house today right?" I waited for the two boys in front of me to nod before I continue. "Well there was this little girl there and so I played with her and her mum showed up. And then I saw Ellie's mum."

"I'm not seeing the problem here?" Harry questions.

"Remember the girl from earlier? Avery?" I ask and Harry's eyes light up.

"The smoking hot one?" I cringe at his comment.

"Ya, I guess. Well, we have history. A long one. And she was Ellie's mum." I look down. Even if I can't see them I can feel their glares.

"Before we jump to any conclusions, explain your relationship with her please." Harry says with his hand covering his face. Well, here we go.

"So you know how I used to run? Like a lot? Well so did her brother, Adam. He was a few years older then us, but he was one of my closest buddies. When we would go out of town for comps and stuff he would stay with my family, or I would stay with his. The more our families got closer we started to stay all together. The girls like my mum and sisters and their mum and Avery would stay in a room and all the boys in another."

"I never really spoke to her, I was shy and half the time she wasn't there because she was modelling. But when I got off the xfactor, you know the first time, she was the one to comfort me. And that's when we first kissed."

"Her parents were against dating. She was the youngest of three kids and her parents wanted her to do well in school and get a scholarship and work more on modelling. She had a boyfriend before me, and she just got so stressed and shit so her parents said no more dating. But I really liked her and she really liked me so we dated in secret."

"That went on for two almost three years. We slept together, to celebrate me getting a tv audition again. And then I decided a few days later that I wanted to focus on my career-" Harry cut me off.

"You broke up with her after you slept with her?" He asked and I could hear the judgement In His voice. I look down at my hands "wow mate."

"Anyways, she has this kid who's about three. And all this happened about three years ago" I finally finish and look at the two boys.

"Wait you seriously slept with a girl and then left her?" Harry asks again.

"Wait and Avery is a legitament model?" Niall asks.

"Why would you dump a model?" Harry questions. "Especially Avery, that girl is beautiful"

"Could you not? Thanks." I say. Though it has been four years, leaving her was he hardest decision ever.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Niall asks getting back to business.

"Liam you can't get your hopes up ok? We don't even know if she's yours. The last thing we want is you to get depressed because you find out that she's not." Harry says. Wow I never thought about that. But what if she is? Do I want a daughter? What would my family say? What would Adam say? What would the boys say? Shit what would management say? what would the fans say? And even worse, what would Ashlyn say?