[12] Kylie & Khloé

Avery-Rose

"And one more over here Ellie!" The photographer said. Ellie gladly turned her head and made a kissy face. "Okay Ellie now dance around! " I laugh at the way Ellie dances with the teddy bear the lady had headed her.

"Oh my God that little girl is the cutest thing I've seen!" I hear a voice yell from behind me. Both Quinn and I turn and see none other the Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner run into the room.

"Holy Shit, is that-" Quinn started but stopped as soon as they come up to us.

"You must be that dolls mom," Khloé says coming up to me.

"Obviously look how beautiful she is!" Kylie compliments.

"Um thanks," I awkwardly laugh. "I'm Avery!" I say and Khloé pulls me into a ng.

"I'm Khloé and this is my baby sister kylie." She says as Kylie hugs me. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And may I add, you make some nice babies.," she jokes

"Thank you?"

"Has she been modelling for long? She honestly a natural." Kylie says.

"Actually this is only her second photo shoot. Her first was this morning ." Quinn says for me.

"Shut up." Kylie says. At the same time Khloé says 'no way'.

"Yup, but I mean it must be in the genes. Avery here has been modelling since she was three."

"I knew it, I just knew it! You're honestly perfection walking!" Okay did kylie Jenner. Aka perfection just tell me that?

"She's just a little star struck." Quinn laughs. I awkwardly look down at me feet.

"Sorry," I laugh. "It's just my brother is kind of in love with all of you. Especially Kendall."

"Awe, who isn't in love with Kenny." Khloé laughs.

"Khloé and Kylie, we need you in this last shot." The photographer laughs. The two girls wave and join my daughter. The two girls introduce themselves to Ellie and she smiles. She's never been a very shy girl.

"Hey! I see you on uncle Adam's T.V" Ellie tells them. We all seems I erupt in laughter.

After the laughter was done, Kylie lifts Ellie up. They hand them a cheetah print hear balloon which matches Ellie's cheetah print themed outfit. The three of them pose together and after a few photos, Ellie was dismissed.

"Ellie, you did awesome! Give me a high five." Kylie says leaning down to her level. "Now I want you here and take another shoot with us soon do you hear me." She says, she continues to talk but Khloé pulls me aside.

"Kyles watch Ellie for a minute. Quinn and Avery can I talk to you in the office. "

"Sure." We say in unison. Khloé brings the two of us in an office and sits down behind the desk.

"So, we have another shoot coming up but it's in LA. And looking over the pictures that Ellie took, we want her there. We have people we want to have Ellie with. With us, I think Ellie can go places." She tells us. I hesitate.

"When is it?" I ask.

"In a month. We want Ellie to have a permeant place here. When people think of the face of Kardashian kids, we want them to think Ellie."

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Doll, I've never been more serious." She says.

"Well where do I sign?" I ask.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce the new face of Karsahian kids- Elizabeth Parker. " Khloe says picking up Ellie.

"It's LE!" She yells and Kylie laughs,