[40] Epilogue Part 2

I'm old.

Well not really.

Twelve years have past since I married the love of my life.

My first born is 18. Elizabeth Skyler is 18. Man is that huge. She's a huge model now. She was in almost every single fashion week last month, flying from place to place. Of course me and the family went to go see a couple of the shows. Most of her schooling was by a traveling tutor, but she's currently doing her senior year at a high school, she wanted the experience.

She sees her dad a lot now. I still have full custody, but now that she's 18, she does as she pleases. Plus her Liam's house is closer to her school, so I understand why she would want to stay there. That's nice for Niall and Me, we get to travel more, go on trips with the kids.

Oh yea, kids.

So James is 14, a football star, and a genius. Niall bred him to be one honestly. Him and his father watch football whenever they can, it's odd how well they get along. He really loves school though, and his grades really show it. Id say he's the perfect mixture of Niall and myself, but on top of all that, he's as shy as can be. His Godparents, Harry and Riley tried to change him (Harry went as far as trying to set him up With a girl) but none of it ever worked.

Then our 8 year old William. Niall and I realllllly wanted one more. When he was born, Ellie and I were officially out numbered by the boys. Will is the cutest little thing, he has the biggest heart. He plays football too, Him and brother play all the time outside in our London home.

And finally, my whoopsie baby. Niall and I thought we were done after William. Three kids was enough. But when we found out we were expecting again, it was honesty beautiful. I found out I was expecting a girl and I cried of happiness. We named her Isabella Alice. Bella was a beautiful addition to our family. She just loves life. She's always singing and dancing around. She's four now, just started school. She's daddy's little princess. At just five, I think she's stole the heart of many.

All four of them go to the same school. James and Ellie in the senior grades, Will and Bella are in the primary.

Some of the band mates have created families, have kids, the band still gets together at least once a month for a group dinner.

And now we're here. The kids are at school, Niall is writing a song in his studio in our basement, and I'm making tea for the kids who are about to return home.

I hear my phone ringing on the other counter and I put it on speaker.

"Hey Avery!" Nora says.

"Hey Nora, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm good! I just wanted to invite you, Niall, and the kids for dinner. Logan is home for the next week and I figured we'd spend the weekend in London and that he'd want to see Ellie."

"That sounds perfect! I'm sure Ellie would love to see him too!" I say, well I yell trying to get the speaker to pick up my voice.

"Alright, I'll let you go, you sound busy." Nora laughs.

"The kids are about to come home, just trying to get ready for tea."

We exchange our goodbyes, and I continue cleaning the kitchen. Within 10 minutes all four kids walk in.

"Mummy!!" Bella is the first to run in and into my arms. I pick her up and give her hugs and kisses. William comes in and hugs my legs. James, drops his bags and goes upstairs.

"Where's your sister?" I ask.

"I don't know!" Bella sneaks out of my arms and runs up the stairs with William.