Chapter 2

I nervously tapped my foot on the plane floor. Yes, I was scared of flying. Just great. We hadn't even taken off yet. I would be freaking out if I weren't still shocked about the fact that I talked to a complete stranger, without even having to. I quietly started singing 'This Is Gospel' by Panic! At The Disco in hopes it would calm me down and nobody would hear.
As I got to the chorus of the song, I heard somebody join in with me. I spun around in shock at the angelic voice beside me and found Luke smiling at me while singing. Me being the socially awkward person I am, just stated at him wide eyed with my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth Katie, you'll catch a fly." I heard Greyson's voice from behind me. I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why don't you introduce me to your new friend, Katie?" Greyson said trying to lighten up the mood a little.

"I'm Luke Hemmings." Luke introduced himself to Greys smiling. I only then noticed his huge dimples.

"Oh hey, I'm Greyson, Kate's boyfriend." Greyson cheekily replied.

My eyes and mouth widened even more as I slapped his head.
"Ow! I was only kidding! I'm her brother." Greys said to Luke.

"Oh." Luke simply replied, looking relieved for some reason.

The plane started to move too quick for my liking and I grabbed onto the armrests for dear life. I felt something smooth and soft being placed ontop of my hand and slightly gasped when I saw Luke's hand ontop of mine.
I immediately pulled my hand away from underneath Luke's. He seemed taken aback my my somewhat rude actions.

"Sorry." Luke said his face turning the color of his beanie. "You have a really nice voice by the way." he said smiling at me. I smile in return.

This will be a long flight...

~~

I was woken up by someone softly shaking me. I opened my eyes just to meet Luke's ocean blue ones. I groaned to which Luke chuckled.

"We're gonna be landing very soon." he said still smiling.

As if on cue, the plane landed on the ground with a thud. I gasped at the impact of the landing.

"We made it Kathy!" Greyson cheered from behind me. I ignored him and packed away my stuff.
The sun was just rising as it was only 4:20 and I thought it was beautiful.
I hurried off the plane only to be met by a bunch if screaming girls, all wearing shirts with the same faces on them.
Wait... is that Luke on the shirt?

"Luke! Can I have a picture?" one of the many girls yelled. Luke walked over to her and took a selfie with her.
Was he famous or something?
"Let's go." my dad said concerned. How on earth are we supposed to get through these people?!

My breath started to quicken and become uneven. I started getting hot and I started shaking. I couldn't have a panic attack in the model of a sea of girls! I'll never get out! My vision started to blur and I was soon welcomed by the freezing airport floor and I fell unconscious.