Chapter 3

I woke up with a pounding head. I took in my surroundings frowing confused and scared. I was in somebody's arms. I look up to see a mop of luscious locks. Where am I? Who is this?
I looked around me to see a huge group if girls, some crying holing their phones.

"Please make some space!" The mysterious curly headed boy screamed. Immediately everybody moved to the side, letting the boy carry me to a bench. I saw mom, dad and Greys waiting for me, faces full of worry. How did that boy manage to carry me? He must have struggled with my weight.

"Katie!" Greys screamed running over to me taking me off the strong arms of the stranger, embracing me in his own. That's the thing about Greyson. He can be a complete jerk sometimes but I know he loves me and will always care for me. That why I love Greys.

"Thanks man." Greyson said to the boy, who was now surrounded by three other guys all about my age. I only recognized Luke.

"No problem. Anything for a beautiful girl." he smiled revealing his dimples. " I'm Ashton by the way. This is Michael, the Asian one is Calum and this is--"

"Luke." I cut him off, again shocked that I was speaking to strangers. My parents were even more shocked, judging by the fact that their eyes were nearly bulging out of their sockets.

I don't blame them.

The closest I've gotten to talking in the past four months was smiling at a cashier when he said hi to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was now about an hour later and the guys still refused to leave me, and my family was waiting for the car rental to open. We had to rent a car for a week until my dad started work and would get a car.

The guys said they asked their parents to pic them up from the airport. Apparently they were a band. That would explain the screaming girls earlier.

"You hungry?" Ashton asked me. I shook my head in response. I wasn't hungry.

I was starving.

But I can't eat. It'll make me fat.
"Yes, she's very hungry." Greyson answered.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

The boys all looked at me confused.
I gave them a smile to assure them I was fine.

"LUCAS!" I heard a lady scream. Luke's face lit up as he turned around and sprinted towards the lady.

"MUM!" The three others screamed in unison as they sprinted to their moms.

"Okay Kathy. Which one is it?" Greyson said as he smirked. I gave him a confused look.

"Oh come on sis! You're smiling like an idiot! Now who's the lucky guy?" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me. Behind Greys I saw mom motioning for us to come over.

"Alex Gaskarth." I answered, smoothly walking past him. I mentally high fived myself for pulling that off.

Maybe Greys was right. Maybe I was recovering.