Chapter 19

After Zach left I checked my moms emails because she never does and found one from the school sent this morning saying that my suspension was lifted, it has been taken off of my permanent records and the principle basically apologizes for being such a jerk. I have to admit that I'm happy to go to school again. Damn. These guys have really screwed up my brain. Just so I don't forget, I set my alarm so I don't sleep in on my first day back.

Since it was still quite early, I decide to relax and rewatch episodes of The Walking Dead for the millionth time. What can I say, I never get sick of that show.

As I'm half way through an episode I get a text.

Luke the looser:
This plane has wifi! SICK

Me:
Yes Lucas, long planes these days usually have wifi. I expected you to know that doofus *facepalm*

Luke the looser:
So now you're a slut and a bully :(

I giggle at the text, imagining his adorable pouty face and big blue eyes.

Me:
Actually now I'm only a bully. Zach told everyone that he lied, suspension lifted ;)

Luke the looser:
But that means I can't tease you about it or text you 24/7 :(

Me:
Don't be clingy babe ;)

Luke the looser:
It is my job as your 'boyfriend' to be clingy <3 anyway I'm exhausted:( Talk to you later xoxoxoxoxo

Me:
NOOO :'( At least dream of me ;) xo

Luke the looser:
Guaranteed :*

As people were gruesomely being eaten and shot on my TV screen, I fell asleep with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up before my alarm goes off so I turn it off so it doesn't wake up anyone else. I jump into the shower and rinse myself quickly just using conditioner for my hair. I leave my hair to air dry and brush my teeth.

When I finish and get back, I receive a text.

Jayjay:
I understand I shall be your chauffeur again? Don't worry we can skip Zach.

Me:
Yes you shall be my slave again. And don't skip Zach. We sort of made up.

I continue to get ready, putting on black ripped skinny jeans with the holy All Time Low T-shirt Luke gave me. I spent the rest of the time on my phone procrastinating before I hear a car honk.

"Bye mom!" I yell running out the door with my bag slinger over my shoulder and phone in my hand.

"so I saw your and Luke's adorable movie scene goodbye." Jake informs me wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"You came to the airport?" I ask confusedly, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No." He says in plainly before continuing. "It's all over the internet. Including you running home from Luke's house in his boxers and shirt." He smirks looking at me in the car mirror.

"Shut up Jacob." I mumble with an eye roll. "I wasn't exactly expecting people to take pictures." I excuse before we pull into Zach's driveway. He immediately grins widely as the car pulls in whereas Aleisha's just on her phone ignoring the presence of the car.

Zach jogs over to the back of the car where I am and Aleisha, still on her phone, trots to the front seat.

"Good morning." Zach cheers as he buckles up.