Chapter 25

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING

"Well I expected this meeting to be longer." Luke admits as released me from the hug. I immediately missed his muscular arms around me and the smell of him which was mainly washing detergent and vanilla.

How punk rock.

"We have another hour and a half till we have to leave." Ashton informs with a sly smile. "Pizza?" He asks suggestively and without even having have to reply, we all race to the doors. All except Stacey who had disappeared, crying, after the meeting.

Unexpectedly, Luke grabs my hand and interlaces his fingers with mine.

"Don't let go." He orders with a shy smile, blushing as he looks at our intertwined hands.

The security guards open the door for us and the one who refused to let me in earlier have me and embarrassed look which I responded to with a smile.

"Luke why are you with her?" One girl yelled through the chorus of screams and squeals. Luke shot her a glare and pulled me closer. Just like an overprotective boyfriend would.

"She doesn't even like you. She cheated on you with a nobody. Remember?" The same, bleach blonde girl accuses. Like lets go of my hand and I feel a wave of disappointment at the loss of contact until he wraps his arm around my waist protectively and holds the other in front of him to clear a path.

A few more rude remarks and disgusting names were called by the same blonde girl until Luke stops in the middle of the crowd.

"Kat did not cheat on me. It was a misunderstanding and we are dating. So if you were an actual fan and cared about my happiness you would leave her the he alone and get your nose out of my girlfriends business." He snaps and continues walking, leading me with him.

"Kat, huh?" I ask after we climb into the black van and tell the driver where to take us.

"You don't like it?" He asks worriedly, his blue eyes wide and staring right back into mine.

"No, I like it. A lot." I respond with a sincere smile feeling as though this was the first time in centuries I'd actually smiled a real smile. Just staring into his beautiful blue eyes I feel the sudden and unexpected urge to kiss him.

"Don't get sentimental with me, babe." He teases putting on a 'douchey boyfriend' face. Even though he was joking, the fact that he called me babe made my heart do some funny thing.

"Oh so we're onto pet names now?" I ask jokingly.

"Only manly ones please. I'm a very manly man incase you haven't realized." He plays along flexing his biceps. Now that's just unfair. You can't just do that infornt of a girl and expect her to be emotionally stable after it.

"Oh really? How about honey bunny then?" I joke and he tickles me making me squeak and squeal obnoxiously. Immediately clasping my hand over my mouth afterward.

"That was adorable." Luke laughs, hands still on my stomach. I remove them with my own and he states at my wrist.

"We never had time to discuss that." He whispers taking my hand moving some of the bracelets up to reveal my scars.

"Uh it's whatever." I shrug off and try to pull my arm away. Damn why does he have to be this strong?

"Kat talk to me." He orders in a sweet voice, somehow managing to remove all of my bracelets. I felt exposed. Vulnerable. By this time all the guys had turned around and all four pair of eyes were glued to my wrist. Some of the scars were still pink. Like the one going vertically from my wrist to mid arm. It looked fresh. But it wasn't. It was just deeper.