【 7 】

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

LU's POV

"No. That...no. I'm not my grandpa. No" E.J said looking at the pieces of clothing being shown. We were in our first costume fitting. Sooo exciting.

"Such an ass" I said on a low voice.

"Sometimes" said a red haired girl sitting beside me on a makeup chair.

"Sorry" I said, feeling the heat in my cheeks rise. I was caught.

"Don't worry, he might be my cousin but he kinda is an ass" she said smiling. "I'm Ashlyn" she extended her hand to me.

"I'm Lucia" I said taking her hand and shaking it.

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

"I've always wanted to be an actress, I remember learning the lines to all the Disney movies I watched, then I would force Ricky to act them with me. I guess I had it clear from a young age and that's why I don't care what role I get as long as I have one, but Ricky? He has always hated acting so he's probably going to ruin this or at least make it hard, but hey, what's life without a challenge?!"

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

RICKY's POV

"I'mma turn this around with Lu, with... pheromones. Sometimes what you smell is more important than what you see. I remember when we were twelve my mom ambushed me and sprayed this on me for Lu's birthday. I was like «yooo» but when we got to Lu's house she was like, «Mmm... what is that? Never wash that side of your neck again». I... sprayed all of me"

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

I walked into the theater classroom followed by Big Red who insisted on tagging along to the read-through that was taking place today.

I looked around the room amazed, only to find Lucia sitting with E.J on one side and an empty seat on the other with a Troy Bolton sign on it. Me.

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

LU's POV

I sat down next to E.J. Today was the read-through and I was feeling pretty great about it. I mean I'm Sharpay, my Ryan (and understudy) is this amazing boy named Seb I met on our fitting. He's super talented and the cutest.

"Hey Lucia!" Gina said sitting down next to me.

"Hey" I said smiling at her.