【23】

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

LU's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and smiled. Today was picture day. Well, for us theatre kids it was.

I was full-on Sharpay Evans at the moment. A blonde wig rested on my head and a very pinkish outfit, very much like the one Sharpay wears on the cover of the movie.

"You... look great girl!" Gina said stepping into the changing room. She was dressed in an outfit that also somewhat resembled Taylor's outfit.

"Could say the same," I chuckled linking arms with her and making our way to the theater. "So what happened last night?" I asked.

"Uh... I-I, yeah that didn't go as planned," Gina shrugged. "Thought I could teach Nini a lesson after she admitted she was the one stealing my stuff the other week,"

"Oh yeah," I muttered. Gina was indeed very crossed about the situation, and I didn't know what to tell her.

You see, after Nini and I cleared the air, well more like I cleared my own air, I was really okay with Nini. I couldn't and I still can't believe that someone as sweet as her would actually go around stealing other peoples stuff.

"By taking her ex to homecoming," I remarked. "Maybe it didn't work out but it definitely was clever," I admit.

"Yeah, well," she shrugged. "I think I better let it go and focus on my part and making the best of it,"

"Atta girl!" I shrieked, hugging her. "Let's go!" I ran pulling her into the theater.

Everyone was already there, fully in costume and chatting with one another. Gina unlinked her arm from mine and approached Ashlyn, and animatedly started talking.

I stood right next to the entrance, I looked around the room, everybody seemed to be genuinely happy, exchanging stories with one another, fixing their outfits. I took in a deep breath enjoying this moment.

Court had been yesterday and it hadn't gone very good. But it was the first one of the month and we still had a considerably long way to go, so I made the decision to not dwell on it.

"Okay people, let's do this!" a very strange looking Ricky yelled as he entered the room. He was wearing a green tracksuit jacket, jeans and a blue sweatshirt underneath, but what made us all burst out laughing was the absolute ridiculous wig he was wearing.

"Oh my freaking gosh," I laughed approaching him from behind since I was still standing near the entrance. "What happened to you?!" I exclaimed.