Preview

Preview of Death Note: Daughter of the Shinigami King
I do not own Death Note, it's owned by Tsugumi Ohba. Note to the people's who like Death Note. Mello and Matt are alive and are with Near in this story.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I looked at this strange man chained to the ground. His eyes looked like he had black circles around them. He has a long white sleeve shirt and baggy jeans. I sometimes see some shinigami's bulling him. Saying that he'll turn out to be an ugly shinigami. A human soul that is chained to the ground in the shinigami realm turns into a shinigami. Ryuk told me his name, but he calls him, L. Ryuk is always bored after that trip that he made in the human world. He told me about his trip and the time he met L. Ryuk told me the times when he used to have a master named, Light Yagami. He said that he died as a death god addicted. Ryuk wanted to drop his second death note again, but didn't want Near to find his master and arrest him early.

"Who's Near?" I asked.

Ryuk just kept looking forward. "Maybe L's next replacement."

I look over at L and see the chain getting smaller. "Is it possible to bring someone back alive and have the same body?" I asked.

"Go ask your dad."

"But, he never talks to me."

"You're his daughter, of coarse he'll talk to you."

"Okay." I stand up and ran to the place where my father is. "I'll also ask if I can go get apples for you at the human world!"

Ryuk laughs. "Kukuku, good luck with that."