King and Queen for the better future

“Why the hell are you here?” Light glares at L. L just shrugs and takes out a lollipop. I wonder where he gets those.

L walks over to us and points at Light. “Because the Judges of Souls decided to put me here.”

Light looked like he wanted to kill him, but my dad stopped him and looks at me. “Karin, are you already married to that shinigami?”

“Yes,” I wasn’t afraid of him anymore. “I am married to L. I also should tell you something that Light was planning to do against you.”

I smirked over at Light’s horror look. “Light Yagami wanted to take over the Shinigami Realm with his half breed army with mom.” I continued. “I already killed mom and the half breeds, but Light is right here in front of you, ready to take your place as king.”

I can hear the other shinigamis talking and I step forward, pointing at Light. “Do you want a king that was about to make half breeds rule over us?!”

Ryuk flies over to me and shakes his head. “Nope and I bet you’ll throw Light in Shinigami prison?”

Kenta stands next to me on my left and L stands next to my right. I smile and hold both of their hands. “Let’s end this.”

I lift up their hands to make them point at Light. “Justice prevails! Light Yagami you lost!”

Light runs, but my father grow big and hold him up with his fingers. He glares at him. “You have been sentenced to life in Shinigami prison. Guards take him”

He throws Light to the Shinigami guards and as they disappeared my dad looks over at me. “Are you sure I could trust him.” He points at L.

I let go of Kenta’s hand and L’s to give him a hug. “He is the world’s best detective. Of course you can trust him.”

We watch as every shinigami agreeing and then left to leave me, Kenta, L, and Ryuk. I hug L’s neck as I let out some tears. “I missed you so much. It hurt me really bad when you died.”

L slowly hugs me back and cradles my head. “The important thing is that I’m here.”

“Um, sorry to ruin the moment, but you need to do something in return since we saved L from turning ugly.” Kenta scratches his head and laughs a little. I let go and glare at him. “Thanks Kenta, so what is it?”

Ryuk laughs. “You have to give up your child.”

L looks shocked and looks over at me. “You’re pregnant?”

I hold my stomach and felt sad. “L, you don’t want the child?”

He smiles and hugs me and touches my stomach. “Of course I want this child. I’ll be happy to be the father of he or she, or twins.”

I laugh, but stopped. Sadness took over me. L pats my shoulder. “I’ll make sure the child get’s good step parents. We’ll watch them from here.”

Kenta takes out the wedding rings. “I think you’ll need this.”

L puts on my diamond strawberry ring on my ring finger and I did the same to L with his ruby strawberry ring. He holds my hand and gives me a sweet smile. “Let’s go, my Shinigami queen.”

I laugh and give back a smile. “Yes, my dear King.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is the ending song that i thought would be good.Thank you for reading, my book. There will be a second book called, "Death Note 2: Daughter of the Shinigami King and Queen" and the preview and cover is in the next chapter. *bows* Sayōnara, until next time.