Legends and Revenge

I could feel no pain, but I could see the bruises forming up on my body. Parts of my uniform had been torn off from the impact of the whip. The shinigami stopped and left the room.

I sighed and let my head dropped. "It's over."

"Not yet."

I look up to see my dad looking down at me. "I need to tell you, about the legend."

I laughed. "You told me bunch of legends."

"Yes, but I haven't told you about you."

This is weird and surprising. "What?" I asked.

"Do you know why you're Death Note is different then the other shinigamis?" My dad asked.

"No." I said.

"You have the Death Scythe."

"But, I thought Light had it!" I exclaimed.

"No, that was an experiment if I could really bring out the real Death Scythe." My dad sits in front of me. "The whip that you just got whipped with was also an experiment."

"No wonder I could feel the pain." I sneered.

"The legend starts with the most powerful shinigami that has emotions of three different lives. One is Hatred and Revenge, bringing out her Death Scythe to those who make her wanted to kill them. Two is Happy and Love, making her have half Shinigami eyes and giving away her wings, showing her to humans as one of them. Three is Emotionless and Heartless like the normal shinigamis, but having a white Death Note." My dad taps my head with his finger, but it felt like a pushing my head hard. "You right now have the Happy and Love life."

"So?" I said. "I only have one of its lives."

"Yes, yes, you do but, do you want to know who this person is?" He asked.

This made me really confused. "I thought you said it was me?"

"Well, part of you." My dad said. "This Legend shinigami was your grandmother, a human shinigami like you."

*L's POV*

"It's been 48 hours and she's not back yet." Matsuda says.

He is really bugging me about my wife, I mean Karin. I sighed. "She said she needs information to help us. It might take longer than we thought."

Then the cell phone next to me starts ringing. I really hate cell phones, sometimes I just want to kill it by dropping it into ocean water. I pick it up with two fingers and put it away from my ear. "Yes?"

"There's someone here that says she needs to talk to you in person." Mr. Hugui said on the other line.

"Description." I said flipping threw some useless info on the Half Breed case.

"Medium dark blue hair shades into dark purple, dark blue eyes, a little taller than Mrs. Karin, and wings that she says that are fake."

Wings? Why would a half breed come meet me? It has to be a trap from Madame Angel or Light. Never would I say his stupid godly name. "Bring her in."

I hang up and turn my chair to Matsuda. "Call Matt and Mello to put the girl with dark blue hair into custody, or else we would be dead trapped by Madam Angel."

Matsuda nods his head and starts calling for Matt on his cell phone.

I lean back and take another strawberry and plop it into my mouth. Feeling the sweet taste of it running down my throat, I start thinking. Can this half breed girl come on her own to make revenge on Madame Angel? There's a 60% percent chance that will happen.

I turn on the screen with the only custody room. I see the girl tied up like how Misa was tied up for her custody of being the second Kira. Matt and Mello sure do work fast. 

I press the button for the speaker that changes my voice. "We know that you're a half breed, but what is your name and reason to be here?"

"Tch, really, why do you have to tie me up?" She said. "All well, name is Rain and I just wanted a revenge on the person that you're looking for."

"And do you know who?" I asked.

"Madame Angel, the witch who changed my life." Rain said. "I'll show you a picture of her, but I'm tied up."

"I'll un-tie you if you tell us where she is." I said.

"I don't know where she is." Rain said.

"Then how did you get the picture?"

"From a dealer who is also like me wanting revenge on Madame Angel." Rain said and sighs.

"Fine, we'll untie you." I said and turn to Mello and Matt. "Go, untie her and bring her here."

"But, are you sure it's okay to bring her to you?" Mello asked.

"Am I always wrong?" I asked.

Mello and Matt nodded and left the room to untie Rain. This girl has the attitude of hatred to Madame Angel. Of course it's not a trap.