corny little perv

italics is a flashback

Calum woke up with a start, shaking like he'd seen a ghost. Well, that's slightly true. A ghost from his past, in a dream ( memory ) of the first time he'd ever felt violated. In a way that took away his innocence, and for a long time, his dignity.

"Fuck, you look so good." He whispered, his pale hands coming contact with Calum's tan stomach. Calum bit his lower lip, earning a low moan from his older partner.

"So people know you're mine." He whispered, sucking purple marks into Calum's collarbone. His lips collided with the raven haired boy's in a mess of tongue and teeth, biting and sucking.

Usually around this time, they would stop. They would kiss a little more calm-like and cuddle, then fall asleep. But the pale boy had a different plan tonight.

"No, Mikey." Calum protested as he felt Michael's hands trail his boxers.

"C'mon baby. . ." He whispered, kissing up his abdomen.

Unfortunately, at this time, Calum was significantally smaller than Michael. He could try to fight back, but to what extent?

"Michael, stop," Calum scooted backwards, away from his lover, "I don't want this."

Michael crawled on the couch, grabbing Calum by the ankles and sliding him towards himself. "Baby, we're freshmen. Do you wanna get made fun of for being a virgin?"

Michael made sure that would never happen. He was protecting his boyfriend. That's what Calum told himself, at least.

"You okay, babe?" Luke whispered, kissing the boy underneath his chest.

"Yeah. Fine." Calum answered, rubbing circles into Luke's hoodie-clad back.

Luke raised his head up, staring at Calum's face. Everything in Calum's face seemed to light up like a Christmas tree. He bit his lip, his lip rings making a small clack against his teeth. His eyes flicked around the room before settling on Luke's cool, blue ones.

"I don't believe you, Hood."

"Well you should, Hemmings.

Luke sighed, rolling off of Calum and standing from the bed. "Fine. I'll drop it for now, but this isn't over. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked, hands on his hips.

"Your lips, sweet cheeks." Calum smirked.

Luke rolled his eyes. "You're a corny little perv."

"That's what they call me."

--

lol 1 am updates

ilysm peeps

-ur leader