slut

×Luke

"Babe! Hey, stop running! C'mere!" Michael's voice was loud over the sea of students and it took everything in me to stop running from him. I stopped in my tracks, flipping around, my gaze meeting the piercing green eyes that I fell so hard for.

"Look, I'm sorry about that girl. Tiffany was just there and -- to be fair, I wasn't. I was piss drunk and wasn't thinking straight and I'm  sorry." Watching Michael apologize was always the same thing. An excuse and an apology. Simple, but fuck it always worked. I was never strong enough to leave him and I'm still not, after a year of it.

"We -- we weren't even fighting," I didn't realize there were  tears leaking down my cheeks until I felt a drop land on my hand, "What the fuck was going on in your head?" The anger seemed to take over as I seethed my next words.

Michael seemed a bit shocked that I actually talked back, but quickly recovered by grabbing my arm. The crowd of bustling students were oblivious to Michael's handling as he grabbed my forearm and jerked me backwards towards the nearest janitor closet.

He flicked on the dim lights and slammed the door, turning the lock, and cornering me. My back hit a few miscellaneous bottles and I was visibly shaking as he put his hands above either side of my head. 

"You wanna say that again, babe?" My eyes searched his face for any sign of the boy I loved and I bit my lower lip at the realization that it wasn't and that he must be having another one of his episodes.

Episode sounds nicer than abuse, doesn't it?

Tears slipped freely down my cheeks as he raised a hand and smacked me. My fingertips brushed over the surely red print on my cheek.

"Don't fucking ignore me! Fucking slut." He made a fist and let it collide full force into my stomach; knocking the wind out of me. I struggled to regain my breath before he punched me again in the stomach, resulting in my back coming in contact with the rack behind me. I fell to my knees, my hands holding my stomach and wheezing like an asthmatic who just ran three miles without an inhaler.

Michael chuckled deeply above me as he took the flower crown from my head. I watched him as he effectively snapped the white daisy chain and threw it aside.

He had a sickening smile as he gripped the back of my hair, tilting me upwards to look at him. "Who did you fuck after the party?"

I coughed and tried to take in a breath. "No one." I lied.

It seemed like he believed me because he released my hair, but then I saw the fist flying at my jaw.

Pain broke out in white hot spurts all over the point of contact and I held my jaw, my hands shaking with pain and fear, tears collecting in my palm. My shoulders shook as I cried, my sobs were sputtery and thick.

"I'll expect an answer later, slut, or you'll be getting ten times worse than what you have right now."

--

tiffany is a dirty little whore

she should know she can't have michael and jack

NEW COVERS FOR EVERYTHING IM SO EXCITED

anyways the ending of this is nearing :'----(

follow my tumblr @we-must-be-alcoholics

I follow back whoopidy dee

peace and blessins

-mom