i'd fuck pete wentz in a heartbeat

After they'd finished eating the pancakes Calum cooked for them, they were on their way back up the stairs when shirtless Jack came stumbling out of Luke's brother's room.

"Uh. . ." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you two have sex?" Calum asked, trying to contain a laugh.

"I don't fucking remember. Like, after you two left, we got into the cupboards and drank a shitload of liquor and then poof my memory is gone." Jack explained.

Luke sighed. "You drank my mum's liquor? Dude. Really."

"Shut up, you're like twelve." Jack snapped, batting his hand.

Luke put his hands on his hips and scoffed. "How is that relevant to the situation?"

"Too early for big words." He muttered, trudging down the stairs. His steps eventually faded and Calum and Luke were on their way to Luke's room again.

∆∆∆

"Favorite band?" Luke asked. They laid side by side, but opposites of each other -- Luke's feet by Calum's head and Calum's feet by Luke's head. The sun was creeping through the open blinds, providing them with the only light they needed.

"Why would you ask that? What would possess you to ask that?" Calum said.

Luke shrugged. "Dunno. Curious."

"Fine. Uhhhh. . . I like Chris Brown a lot."

"Since when was Chris Brown a band?"

"Since I said so. Coffee or tea?" Calum was a tea drinker, no denying. Though he didn't appear that way -- all the tattoos and piercings and dyed hair screamed alcoholic, but most people never knew how untrue that was because no one gave him the chance to.

"Tea. Green tea is great. Home life?" Luke ventured onto the subject because he didn't have a clue about Calum's life. Sure, he'd been over when he was slightly drunk and felt head over heels for a boy he didn't even know -- but in that situation you don't pay attention to the pictures on the wall or how many toothbrushes are in the bathroom.

"Don't really have one," Calum felt. . . desolate or vacant whenever he was asked about his home or his parents because he didn't have parents, "Jack and I have an apartment on Spruce."

"What about you--"

"Dead. Car accident a year ago. Living with Jack since."

Luke didn't know what to say or how to feel or how to act, because all of his friends have parents who are together and happy and alive.

"Ever drank before?" Calum asked.

Luke felt a little sick as he remembered that the first time he'd ever drank was over something so ridiculous but so painful. "Yeah."

". . . details?"

"Nope. Virgin?" Luke felt like ignoring the topic of buzzed blowjobs right now.

Calum wanted to crawl under a rock at the thought of Michael being his first and most recent endeavor. "No. You?"

"No." Luke felt like Calum, he just didn't know. He didn't know that they both had been through the same thing, but he knew that Calum was ready to make Michael pay for it.

"Last boyfriend?" Luke expected this game to be a little more lighthearted, but at the moment he felt like someone poured cement into his chest and it started to dry.

Should he tell Luke? Let Luke in on the secret that oh, I slept with your boyfriend freshman year, unwillingly, and never spoke out about it, virtually making me the cause of your abuse. "Jack."

Luke sat up, eyes bulging. "You dated Jack?!" He shouted.

Calum nodded. "It was only for like, two months. We were both bored and single."

"Isn't that just peachy."

"First celebrity you would fuck if you had the chance?" Calum asked.

Luke laid back down, folding his hands on his stomach. "Not sure, Ryan Gosling is quite pretty though."

It was Calum's turn to sit up. "Are you serious? I'd fuck Pete Wentz in a heartbeat. Or let him fuck me. It's Pete Wentz for God's sake, he doesn't really seem like much of a bottom."

"Ugh, stop giving me details about who you would fuck rather than me, okay?" Luke groaned, rolling over on his stomach.

"Awh, princess," Calum laughed, jumping on Luke's back. He laid across him, and leaned in his ear, "I would choose you over anyone."

--

I was having cake spasms so this happened

background info on the babes

PETE WENTZ OR PATRICK STUMP THIS IS A REAL QUESTION

ashley prefers patrick but I'm more of a pete girl, though I'm about 4 or 5 inches taller

PEACE

-BADASS BITCH