target

×Luke

"Do you want to go shopping with me after school?" I asked Alex from across the desk, watching as he finished shading in the hair of a portrait. My portrait to be exact.

"Sure. Any place in mind?" He asked, not looking up from the sketch as he drew the curve of a daisy in one of my crowns.

"Well Target is having this massive sale and skir-"

He stopped shading and looked at me through the hood of his eyelashes, an unimpressed look painted on his features. "Please don't make me partake in your feminine activities."

I smacked his shoulder. "Don't be fucking rude."

"I think hitting people is pretty rude if you ask me." He grimaced, rubbing his shoulder.

∆∆∆

×Calum

"Psst, dude." Jack hissed, the biology teacher glancing in our direction through her magnified lenses.

I rolled my eyes, my head snapping back in Jack's direction. "What?"

"Do you wanna hang our after school? Cas just bought a shitload of pot."

"I have to work." I said, completely turned around, not caring if Miss Latch saw me.

"Still got that shit job at Target, I see?"

"It pays for our house, so yeah. I suggest you get a job." I recommended, chewing at one of the many lip rings on my lip.

"Stripping does sound fun, doesn't it. I feel like we would be a great duo, you and I. We could be students by day and hot male strippers by night."

"Shut up or Bugsy up there is going to hear you." I warned, referring to Miss Latch.

"We could be raking in the dough, Calum. I'm talking big bucks."

"Jack! Will you stop bothering Mr. Hood or would you like to write sentences after class?" Bugsy's tinny voice silenced Jack as he slouched back in his chair.

--

chapters will get longer I promise omf

y'all should take a look at my rant book bc its filled with all of my wonderful opinions

you should recommend things for me to talk about on this line here or go comment on my book pleaseee

I might do a double update if you dooooooo

peace bitches

-Katie