i know everything

×Luke

I left school early, lying about a dentist appointment to the ladies up at the desk, when actually I just wanted to sit home and cry.

My jaw was a lovely shade of purple and my stomach was probably a matching set. I pulled the blanket up closer to my neck and watched as Twisty the clown took an assholish teenage boy from his house.

"Go Twisty." I heard another voice say.

I scrambled around the couch, fumbling to get to the fireplace that held the TV. After finding the firepoker that I was looking for, I saw that it was only Calum.

"Let's not take my head off with that thing, okay?" He chuckled, taking a seat on my couch.

I sat the firepoker aside and rubbed my eyes. "How the hell did you get in here?"

He shrugged, taking a drink of the apple juice I'd poured for myself. "You left the door unlocked. Which, by the way, is the reason that a lot of murders happen. I'd rather not see your pretty face on the news for being a homicide victim, so let's lock that next time, yeah?"

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Never fails to make me blush, this boy. "How did you even know where I live?"

"I know everything. I know who beat the shit out of you. I also know who I'm going to beat the shit out of next." He stopped watching American Horror Story, and instead focused his chocolate eyes on me. His eyes raked over my bare chest and basketball shorts clad body (I felt uncomfortable) and settled back on my boring blue eyes.

"Calum, just don't." I sighed.

" 'Calum, just don't.' " He mocked, in a voice that actually resembled mine. I laughed.

"Seriously, please. I feel like beating the shit out of Michael would start more problems than solve."

He raised an eyebrow. "For who? Even though you're probably not, if you're worried about me, you should know that I could lay Michael flat on his ass in a matter of seconds. And if you're worried about yourself, you should know that the boy who could lay Michael flat on his ass in a matter of seconds will protect you," Calum smirked, and added the next part, "I could even sleep in your bed. You know, in case he comes in your room late at night."

I rubbed the back of my neck, staring at the white carpet. Who does this boy think he is? We don't even know each other.

"Why do you want to help me so bad? Why are you trying so hard? I have a boyfriend. We'd never even met each other until the other day."

"You have a shithead. A shithead who thinks he's better than everyone else, when actually he is a big sack of shit. He beats his boyfriend and fucks other girls when he's with his boyfriend. He's a shithead. He doesn't deserve you, princess. There are guys lined up at your door just for a chance at a date with you. For the record, I'm first in line."

"How did you know he slept with Tiffany?"

Calum looked momentarily shocked. "Tiffany? Brown hair, five foot two, dumb as fuck?"

"That'd be the one." I answered, practically laughing at Michael's horrible choice for a fuck buddy.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." Calum rubbed his face, his hands like a blanket covering a work of art.

"Why all the oh shits?"

"Nothing. I have to go, but I'll be back later, okay? And you should have a lot of food set out. Are your parents going to be home?" He asked, getting up and heading for the door.

"No, they're in Florida for a week. And why all the food?" I asked.

Calum opened the door, a grin from ear to ear. "I'm probably going to be high and I'm bringing back a most-likely high and mopey friend. You should bring that Alex fellow. I heard he has a crush on Jack." He closed the door, leaving me confused and breathless at the same time.

--

its been ages iM SORRY

go read my story Cancer you shits its a real downer

comment bands for me to listen to (other than atl, ptv, arctic monkeys, fob, etc. all the bands that everyone listens to. I'm talking small, haven't lifted off yet bands. cmon people)

ALSO IT IS 9 AM BUT I REALLY FELT LIKE UPDATING FOR YOU PEOPLE BE THANKFUL AND PRAISE UR MOM

peace and blessins

-mom