princess

×Luke

Alex and I left the school, our feet taking us the few short blocks to Target.

"Are you going to get anything?" I asked Alex, fascinated with the bubble gum bubble he blew.

The bubble popped. "Yes! I really want that floral print skirt so that I can wear it with my crop top!"

I squinted my eyes, not believing the utter bullshit that came out of his mouth. "Someone's really rude today, I see. Well, Alex, that is the skirt that I am getting. I have no intention to see you in it."

"I would never wear a skirt. God, Luke, do you even know me?"

"I only know about the giant crush you have on Jack you dick squasher."

"Go get your fucking skirt." Alex huffed as we walked up the steps to the store. I opened the door, the smell of new clothes and just plain fabulousness hitting me like a baseball bat.

"Want to come with me?" I offered as we passed the customer service desk.

"Not really." Alex wandered off to the CD displays in the opposite side of the store.

I rolled my eyes, but made the journey to the women's department. I came to a rack that held skirts of different sizes. I picked up a small black sequin one and held it to my hips, ignoring the judgmental glares of women in the same department. Deciding that this one would fit, I held it in my left hand and continued the search before a voice interrupted me.

"I think that skirt would look really pretty on you." I flipped around, my nose brushing against his and our chests flush against one another. I craned my neck back a little and my cheeks burned red with embarrassment.

"I-It isn't for me..." Lie. This was weird for me. I'd never been one to really lie about what I wear. Everyone knew I liked to wear skirts and pink things and flower crowns but nobody cared. Or maybe people were too scared of Michael to think about caring.

"Are you sure? Forgive me; the pink Vans and daisy flower crown misguided my judgment." My face burned hotter as my gaze connected with my pink shoes.

"Chin up, princess. I want to see your pretty face." My thoughts were screaming no and you have a boyfriend but my muscles obviously like the sound of his voice because my gaze traveled up his body and finally rested on his face, only for the air to be knocked out of my lungs.

Breathtaking.

"Ah, this is better." He grinned, his big pouty lips that held the rings that looked so kissable framed his smile. My gaze traveled farther up his face where I discovered his eyebrow had two piercings and his thick chocolate locks had blonde streaked throughout the front.

"-well?" I hadn't realized that the beautiful boy even spoke.

"Hm?" I said, my mind feeling as if it were spinning and the room was a thousand degrees.

"I said, what's your name, princess?"

"L-Luke." I stuttered, thinking that my ribcage was shattering because the way he said princess and addressed it to me was heart shattering.

"Luke. Cute name, but I think I'm still gonna call you princess. It fits better."

"Alright."

"Hood! Back to work!" A voice from out of nowhere seemed to pop our little bubble of everything pink and pretty and amazing.

"Sorry princess, I gotta go. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you soon though." He grinned before kissing my cheek (sending volts of electricity everywhere) and running towards the direction of the voice.

--

AND THERES THE INTRO BABAM

TO CLARIFY MICHAEL IS LUKES BOYFRIEND BUT HES A GIANT DOUCHE

ok so this is a really big school of people so people in the same grade may not know each other

DOUBLE UPDATE HA I WIN

write stuff on my message board bitches

love yassssss

-Katie