let's get outta here

×Luke

A random drink was shoved into my chilled hands, but judging by the smell of the liquid I probably wouldn't want it anyway. Alex tapped my shoulder.

"Immerse yourself. Embrace your gay. All girls want a gay best friend. I gotta go." He motioned toward a small lake house parallel to the train tracks, fairy lights strung across the porch arm railing.

"You're leaving me already? Where? Why?" I complained, my cup sloshing as a drunk party goer ran into me.

"Jack is here. Somewhere. Possibly looking for sexy male accompany. I'm gonna go furnish this." He left without another word and submerged into the sea of people.

I pulled my phone out, deciding that I should find Michael.

To Mikey<3:

Hiiiiii where are youuuu?:-)

Sent at 10:43 P.M.

I returned my phone and began wandering. This was your typical high school party- stoners, sluts, jocks, populars, and the average teen that wanted nothing more than to fit in. Michael fell in the status of popular, automatically tugging me with him.

People don't like me as much as Michael- I'm just part of the package deal. If you cross me, it's like crossing Michael.

Not that anyone would make that mistake.

Suddenly, hands captured my hips in their large grasp, a body resting against my back, a head tucked in the nook of my shoulder. "I knew I would see you soon, princess."

Goosebumps erupted everywhere and a blush flooded my skin as his breath fanned the span of my pale neck. His many lip rings left cool touches on my neck as he sprinkled kisses up and down.

"Y-yeah, I- uh- I g-gotta go-o." I found it difficult to stand my knees felt so weak, let alone for a coherent sentence.

"Why so soon, princess?" His hot breath in my ear.

"I have to f-find my.. b-boyfriend." I moaned in between words, his hand cupping my bum before taking my phone out.

"At least take my number, okay?" He stated. I nodded, unlocking my phone and creating a contact.

"What's your name?" I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith played quietly in the background as the boy with the piercings hummed the lyrics. We swayed back and forth slowly as I waited for him to answer.

"You could always call me the man of your dreams." I could almost hear his smug grin from my shoulder and I let out a light laugh.

"Not sure my boyfriend would like that." When he wasn't kissing me or grabbing me or making me feel perfect, I could speak to him. I could have a well rounded conversation with him if he didn't have his lips on my neck and the threat of Michael near by.

"Who says he has to know anything?"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Unknown Boy, what's your phone number?"

My fingers waited patiently to type after I named him Unknown Boy.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx." (A/N I'm unoriginal lmao)

I typed the number and his hands soon fell from my hips.

"Call me when you change your mind, princess." And in an instant, the boy with the tattoos was gone.

After recovering from my wonderful assault, I started to wander a bit more, the drink in my hand still sloshing occasionally, tempting me to down it in minute.

After finding myself in front of the little boat house, I walked the few short steps into the entrance.

It was set up like a house; a living room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. It looked like an okay place to sleep in the event that Jack and Alex actually do hookup, I wouldn't feel bad about leaving him.

My hand reached the top of my head, sighing as I felt loose strands in aimless directions and a lopsided flower crown.

I went for the bathroom and had a hand on the knob before I heard a sound. A moan.

The girl's high pitched shrieks of pleasure identified the name I knew most. Or thought I knew most.

"Oh- Uhhh- Michael- right there!"

I swung the unlocked door opened, revealing my boyfriend slamming into a sweaty girl on the bathroom floor. He didn't even stop to see who walked in on him; the girl's wide eyes and frantic slapping made him turn around long enough to see who stood at the door.

Michael opened his mouth to speak, but I spoke first.

"Save it. I'm leaving." Weighing against my better judgment, I downed the cup of what tasted like vodka and threw the cup on the floor, leaving the bathroom, but not before adding, "Enjoy your sweaty whore, Clifford!"

I made fast and furious steps out of the lake house and fished my phone from my pocket. I went to my contacts and pressed call, waiting for his melodious voice to fill my pounding ears.

"Change your mind, princess?" The smirk in his voice was so evident and so sickeningly sweet.

"You could say that. Let's get outta here, yeah --"

"Calum. My name is Calum."

--

ah I'll leave the smut for another chapter [whispers] the next one

also I will now be calling you Alcoholics bc killers only refers to two of my stories so Alcoholics bc my username

GO LOOK AT MY NEW STORIES KK

pEACE AND BLESSINS PEACE AND BLESSINS

-KATIE