under a microscope

100K READS HELP IM ON THE FLOOR

Luke finished the flower crown at around 3 am, but he was still kept up. The constant rush of thoughts that flooded his tired mind kept him awake, even in such a groggy state. His feelings for Calum, memories with Michael and future with God knows who was enough to keep him tossing and turning until he had to get ready for school.

Walking in the building, Luke kept his eyes on the floor because he just knew that everyone was talking about him. Over the weekend, he'd spent his little paradise with a guy he really liked, never really thinking of what would happen at school or what Michael would say to people about him. He never thought that he would be labeled a slut or be called a faggot, because he wasn't the only gay one at school and Michael cheated first.

So by the time lunch rolled around, Luke had been called every name under the sun by the majority of his classmates. Luke knew he couldn't sit with Michael, so Calum invited him to his table (the invitation also extended to Alex, because he claimed "Michael is a dirty piece of shit and I don't want to sit near him").

Jack and Alex sat side by side at the circular table with Luke and Calum across. Cas was still in the lunch line with his girlfriend Terra.

"Terra seems nice." Luke said, staring at his "hamburger" with curiosity.

"She is, but she's a little. . . nutty. She gets along fine with Cas though." Jack took a bite of his apple when Luke heard footsteps behind him.

"So the faggot got some friends of his own. Didn't expect that." To Luke, that felt like a punch in the gut because Michael was his first love. Michael was a snake that had a grip around Luke's neck and with every hurtful word he pulled tighter, choking and constricting Luke's very being.

"What did you just call him?" Calum was like the sweet, life giving air that filled Luke's lungs when the snake was gone.

"I wasn't talking to you, Hood." Michael spat his name out like expired food.

Calum stood from the table, ignoring his friends and Luke's protests. Michael was a little shorter than Calum, and not as muscular. "But that's just it, Clifford, I was talking to you. And when I say don't call Luke a faggot, I mean don't call Luke a faggot."

"What are you going to do about it?" Michael took a step closer to Calum, eyes trailing up and down his body. By now, the cafeteria was dead silent, waiting for someone to take the first punch, "Cry like you did freshman year?"

Calum clenched his fists and exhaled, looking like a bull ready to charge. Luke felt sick seeing Michael. Michael got a sickening pleasure looking at the yellowing bruises on Luke's pretty little face.

"Shut the fuck up." Calum seethed.

"Should've known the two whores would hook up behind my back."

That was enough to set Calum off. Luke didn't know why Michael just kept pushing Calum to the point of violence -- no one really did.

Calum was straddling Michael by now, his fist connecting with every point of the pale boy's face. Michael was out cold (he was by the first punch) but Calum just wanted to beat the living hell out of him. How could he ruin Calum like that? Ruin a relationship like that? They'd been best friends and Michael ruined it. Shredded it to pieces and didn't bother to pick it up (just like he did with Calum's heart).

The Kiwi boy didn't realize that there were hot tears on his face or that he stopped punching Michael. No one moved in the cafeteria -- not even an inch. Calum looked at the miserably bruised boy beneath him and stood, not lifting his eyes from the floor as he left the room.

He felt like he'd been placed under a microscope and now the entire school was examining him and that made him feel sick.

--

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND, PEOPLE, SO IF YOU EVER READ KILLER OR THE SEQUEL I JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE BC A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO KILL PEOPLE NOW LIKE NO KILLING IS BAD OK

KILL FREE ZONE

THIS IS ALMOST OVER YO

-MOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Pretty || cakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara