i fucking hate you

Calum was in a deep sleep when his phone went off. The high pitched ringing at two in the morning was enough to make him ready to kill someone, but he decided that prison wasn't a great idea with a jobless Jack as his roommate.

Calum still hadn't made a move for the phone at the fourth ring, but Jack's shot of obscenities caused him to pick up the phone.

"Whoever this is, I fucking hate you." Calum wiped his eyes and looked at his alarm clock reading 2:13 A.M.

"Awh, don't hate me." Luke on the other hand, hadn't slept a wink and was still full of energy. He was sitting criss cross on his bed, the materials to make a new flower crown in hand. But this was a special crown for a special person.

Calum sighed, recognizing the cute velvet voice and his anger quickly went down his metaphorically emotional drain. "I couldn't hate you, princess, but why the hell are you calling this late?"

"Actually it's early, and I was just calling to tell you that I miss you." Luke seemed totally fine with waking Calum up so early just to say he missed him.

"Are you being serious? We just spent the whole day together."

"As a heart attack. Whole day isn't enough, sorry I need the night too. Also, I have a surprise for you." Calum could literally see the grin stretching  Luke's face through the phone.

"What is it?"

"You probably won't like it. . ." Luke paused and shrugged, twisting the silver metal, "But I will so I don't care. You'll look cute."

"I'm not cute. You're the cute one."

"We can both be cute." Luke tied a black colored flower onto the metal and started on another.

"But I still think you're --"

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING. YOU'RE BOTH SO FUCKING CUTE I'M GOING TO VOMIT. SHUT UP." Jack yelled from his bedroom.

"I gotta go babe, sorry." Calum whispered, waiting for Luke to reply.

Luke sat the half done crown in his lap and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's fine. But if you get the chance, smother Jack with a pillow, okay? Goodnight."

--

about to post a new story bc this and I Never Wanted To is ending oh no

i love you dicks

-ma