Make Your Move

Beyonce POV

"The fuck wrong with you?" I said as I knocked Solange upside her head as she sat on the passenger seat.

She winced in pain as she held the back of her head,"The fuck you mean Bey?" She said strapping her seat belt on. "Bey, you know I'm about to fuck you up if you don't tell me what's poppin' with you," she said pointing at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Our lunch with Onika. You made her feel so awkward and uncomfortable. Imma smack your mouth next time," I said pulling out the parking lot.

"Why are you getting so worked out about Giselle?" Solange said chuckling. "I just don't..." She paused and gasped then turned towards me,"You have a crush on Onika?" She said.

"What? No. Me? Never. I don't have a crush on her. I just find her super attractive and I kinda like her," I said blushing so hard.

"Liar liar pants on fire. Come on Bey, I saw the way you was checking her out. Bitch please, you are not fooling anyone," she said.

As much as I hate to admit it but Solange was right. I kinda do have a crush on Onika.

"Bitch what are you waiting for?" She said patting my thigh. "Make your move girl. Ask her out on a date or something."

"Bitch I already did that," I said.

"Oh hell no Bey! You call that lunch thing a date? That was no date. Do you wanna know why? Its because I was there. A date is suppose to be two people with no third wheel," she said pointing at herself.

I nodded and it became quiet for a while in the car. I presume Solange was thinking about something since she was looking outside the window plus that girl was born without a zip on her mouth.

"Bey, can I ask you something?" She said still looking out the window.

"You can ask, I'm listening," I responded.

She slowly turned and looked at me,"Why haven't you told mom and dad that you a lesbian?"

I sighed as I knew the question was gonna come up sooner or later. The thought of coming out to my parents made me cringe a bit.

"I guess I'm just waiting for the right time. Don't ask me how imma know when is the right time. I will just know when it is right then imma tell them," I said.

"Fair enough," she said shrugging. "Now off to something more interesting. When are you taking Onika out on a real date? Just the two of you. With no third wheel. Alone," she said crossing her legs.

"Imma try and ask her tomorrow and-"

"Don't. Try. Just. Do. It. You. Idiot," she said with a clap after each word. I rolled my eyes. "Roll your eyes at me one more time and imma smack you," Solange said.

"Get the fuck out of my car," I said sternly.

Solange looked at me crazy, "Bey, the car is moving! Are you crazy?"

"Oh! So you got a problem with crazy? I thought you were ok with crazy. You are here talking crazy saying you are gonna smack me," I spat.

"Alright Bey. I'm sorry. I apologize for talking crazy to you."

"Alright then, I forgive you. Make sure to never speak to me like that ever again," I said.

"OK then. Tell me now," she said leaning closer to me. "Were they any moments where you almost kissed Onika?" She said slowly tucking in my hair behind my ear.

I blushed at the thought of me kissing Onika, "Ya, when you brought us into that group hug of yours," I said chuckling.

"How cute. I'm that good," I laughed at her cocky joke. "Beyonce and Onika sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage then comes babies in a baby carriage!" She sang that annoying song until we reached my apartment where she lived with me.