Kyoto Arc Part 3

"So that's Kyoto palace the headquarters of the Shinto and yokai faction?" Issei said as he ran his eyes over the magnificent building in front of him.

"Yup. Follow me I will introduce you to my onee-san." Kunou said as she began leading the small group inside the mansion.

As Issei had expected the interior of the castle reminded him of the old Japanese Samurai era. It was filled to the brim with portraits and had a large number of potted plants and sliding doors. Finally, the group reached an office.

Kunou then knocked on the door and after receiving a come in led everyone in. Sitting at the desk was a teenage girl of about Isseis and Inviglds age. She had blond hair, with two fox ears on her head. Along with that, she had 5 foxtails. Issei had to admit that she was a very attractive girl and was someone who easily compared with Invigld when it came to beauty.

"Kunou chan, welcome back, who are these friends of yours?" She blankly asked once she saw the group her hand twitching slightly as if readying herself to fight.

"Anee san these guys are from Christian and Norse pantheons and they offered to help us find mother." Kunou excitedly told her sister.

"I see. Well, in that case, thank you for the help, my name is Narumi and I am currently the stand-in leader for the yokai faction." The blond kitsune said introducing herself.

The Kuoh group bowed as Rossweisse, being the teacher, introduced them. "We are from the Christian and Norse alliance. My Name is Rossweisse the bishop of Invigld leviathan sama who is the purplette over there. The blond boy is Kiba Yuuto, he is Rias-sama's knight, the blue-haired girl is also Rias-sama's knight and is Xenovia Quarta, the chestnut-haired girl is Irina Shidou the ace of Micheal sama, while the blond girl is Asia Argento the bishop of Rias gremory. And finally, the brunette boy over there is Issei Hyoudou the red dragon emperor."

Narumi's eyes widened a fraction when she heard Issei's introduction but her reaction stopped right there. " I see, it is nice to meet all of you, but how exactly will you help?"

"You could start by telling us what exactly happened and we will go from there," Issei said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door.

"Very well that is fair, It all started almost a couple of weeks ago when kunou here was kidnapped by a sacred gear user. Consequently, it was the same time my mother was in a meeting. After the news of her kidnapping broke my mother went to get her, but we only got my sister back. My mother is still missing." Narumi said stoically.

"Soka and your mother still handle the leylines around this area?" Rossweisse asked.

"Yes, I can still feel her connection with the leylines though I don't know where she is," Narumi answered.

"Say Narumi san where is the point which has the highest concentration of leylines over in this area?" Issei asked interestedly.

"By the old Kitsune no Kuramas shrine. That place is the center of the Kyoto leyline system and has the strongest concentration." Narumi asked wondering where Issei was going with his line of questioning.

"Then there's a good chance that the ones who kidnapped your mother will be at that area," Issei said pointedly.

Narumi's eyes widened at that and she promptly jumped on her feet and was about to run out the room only to be grabbed by Issei. "Calm down, going there without a proper plan will only cause damage to you and your mother. Calm down." He finished firmly making her stop for a moment before looking a bit sheepish.

After her nod, Issei said, "We need Azazel sensei here, if we are going into a hostile rescue operation we need someone with Azazel senseis experience."