Chapter 5: Loki Arc: Part 3

"You've grown stronger Hyoudou Issei." Vali said as he and Issei walked side by side towards the gremory estate.

"Hmm you can say that I have, the information you gave me was a rather strong motivation to get strong." Issei lightly commented.

"I thought you would ditch that weak peerage and go rogue after you connected all of the dots yourself." Vali said with a curious look.

"I did consider it for a while but ultimately decided against it. It was running away after all. I decided it was better to stay here and reach the upper status on my own." Issei said with a shrugg.

"That does make sense. So Hyoudou Issei how did you gain this level of power in just a month after our first scuffle.?" Vali asked.

"Tanin created a time lapse barrier that extended the months training to 4." Issei shortly answered not divulging his transformation.

"I see that does make sense." Vali said with a nod.

"So what exactly are you here for? I doubt you would have come just for the sake of helping us in this fight." Issei asked

"You know you are smarter than what others give you credit for. And dont worry loki has something I need. It will be something that I take from him as you seal him up." Vali cryptically answered.

Issei only nodded with narrowed eyes before he dropped vali of to the room that was assigned for his team. Issei then sighed and was about walk away when a maid ran upto him and said "Issei sama there is someone here for you."

Issei nodded before following the maid towards the lounge where his guest awaited him. He soon reached the lounge and was surprised to find invigld nervously waiting for him with lady gremory.

Entering the room he said "Greetings lady gremory did you call for me?" He finished with a bow.

"Ah yes Issei Invigld here wanted to speak to you which Is why I summoned you. After entertained Invigld Id like to have a word with you." Lady Gremory said with a narrow smile.

"Of course milady." Issei said as venelena walked away. Issei then turned to Invigld and rushed towards her and tightly hugged her elicting an "eep" from the girl who blushed atomically at the sudden action. He sighed blissfully at the softness and warmth invigld provided. It was something that made him never want to let her go.

He then broke the hug and warmly smiled at the shy blushing girl in front of him and said "I am sorry hime, I shouldn't have left you alone in that hall."

"No its ok. I came to check up on you. I was worried since I didnt see you after the party." Invigld said as she frantically waved her hands in front of Issei.

Issei grabbed both of her hands and calmed her down with a chuckle before saying "Dont worry about me hime. I wont die that easily, so dont worry."

Invigld smiled shyly as he softly stroked her hands with his thumbs. She then closed the distance between them and once again hid her growing blush into his chest.

"Well hime You should get going I have a battle to prepare for." Issei said as he lightly pushed Invigld back.

"What battle?" Invigld asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"The gremory, and sitri peerages along with the white dragon emperor will be taking on loki tomorrow. I am going to be the vanguard along with the white one tomorrow." Issei said in a casual tone that made Invigld sputter out high paced questions.

"What? How will fight him? Why did you agree to go? What if you get hurt? What will I do If You get hurt?" She quick fired only for Issei to calm her down with a shoulder shake.