Chapter 8: Interlude

(The next day)

"Are your bags packed hime?" Issei asked as he watched Invigld leave her room and enter the lounge of the large leviathan mansion.

Invigld blushed at the nickname before she pouted and said "Mou don't call me that baka."

Issei inwardly smirked before adopting an innocent expression and asking in a just as innocent voice "Call you what Hime?"

"That." She said as she glared at Issei with a blush on her face.

"What hime?" He said as a smirk threatened to make its way on to his face.

"Mou. I hate you baka." She said before turning away with a huff. She was about to walk away when a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her.

"Come on now hime don't be like that. I already told you that I call you that because you are my princess." He said as he pulled her against his chest.

Invigld blush grew upon the contact but she didnt say anything. After a few minutes of Silence Issei said "Are your bags ready Hime?"

Issei felt her nod and smiled to himself. He kissed her on the top of the head in a loving manner before taking her hand in his and said "Well then let us go home. According to Sirzechs we will be staying back at the renovated hyoudou mansion."

"Hai. By the way what will we say if your parents ask us for an explanation." Invigld asked as she turned around her head tilted to the side in a rather cute manner.

This time it was Issei who blushed and he looked away sheepishly before saying "About that Sirzechs said that I had to use the girlfriend card. The official story is that I met you at the camp and we both fell for eachother and became boy and girlfriend."

"Oh." Was the only thing Invigld could say as she looked down and buried her face in her hands to hide her blush. After she didnt answer Issei said

"Hime if you don't like that idea we can change it." He said to her as he pushed her back and stared into her eyes.

"No no no. Its not that. I don't mind being introduced as your girlfriend." She said her arms wildly flailing around.

Issei chuckled lightly before he grabbed het flailingly hands and softly rubbed them with his thumb. "So hime do you want to make it official.? Will you go out with me?" He asked as his emerald orbs gazed right into her violet ones.

"H-h-h-hai." Invigld stuttered out as she furiously blushed. Issei on the other hand had a million giga watt smile on his face.

He then raised Inviglds face by the chin and lowered down his head. He placed a gentle and chaste kiss on her lips. Just like the last time the kiss was a time stilling. A few moments later they broke away and stared into each others eyes.

It only took a single look into each others eyes and they were once again leaning into each other there lips once again locked on each other. This time however Isseis hands wrapped themselves around Inviglds waist while Invigld snaked her arms around his neck.

The kiss then grew into a make out session that lasted for about 10 minutes after which they broke away. Both of them had flushed faces and were slightly panting to get their breathing back under control. Issei leaned in and touched Inviglds forehead with his and said "That was amazing hime."

Invigld herself was not able to answer as her brain had been temporarily turned into mush. Issei grinned at the smile she wore on her face before he grabbed her hand and led her away for one final luggage check after which they would be going back to the human world.