Chapter 3: Loki Arc: Part 1

Issei was dressed up in a red battle kimono as he waited for tannin to arrive and escort both the Sitri and Gremory peerages to the venue for the young devils meeting. Soon he heard multiple footsteps coming towards him. When the footsteps came to a stop Issei opened his eyes to find the blushing faces of the ORC girls. Issei on the other remained stoic and only nodded his head in greetings.

Rias frowned at the lack of emotion shown by Issei and made a small yet seductive pose and said "How do I look Ise?"

"You look beautiful as usual Rias sama." Issei answered in a normal voice.

"Ara ara Issei dont only complement buchou it makes the rest of us jealous." Akeno said as she moved up to Issei.

"The rest of you look just as beautiful senpai." Issei answered as he shook akeno of him and moved to lean against the wall. Isseis eyes then found gasper who was dressed up in female party wear.

"Gasper you are cross dressing again?" Issei asked with a sigh.

"Hai I feel comfortable in clothes like this." The dhampir shyly said.

"Whatever you need grow out of this habbit little bro." Issei said before silence reigned with in the group. The girls were awkwardly looking at Issei who stood with his eyes closed seemingly aloof to his surroundings.

More footsteps invaded the silence signalling the arrival of the sitri peerage. The first person to speak was Sona who said "Its good to see you rias. Is he your new piece?" She asked as she pointed at Issei.

"Its nice to see you to Rias, and that's Issei not a new pawn piece." Rias said with a sigh. Issei had grown to be very attractive and she was bummed out that he wasnt even showing her a quarter of the usual attention that he normally did. She however decided to talk to him and find out the reasons for his attitude when this was done.

"Ah I see forgive me. I wasnt able to recognize him because of the massive changes he has shown." Sona said with a nod.

Saji then walked up to Issei and said "How did you get like this hyoudou tell me.!"

"I trained and seriously trained at that. Why don't you try to do the same ?" Issei asked back making his fellow pawn quiet down. The rest of the group wasnt surprised and just put it off as the usual banter between the two pawns.

"Say hyoudou have you made any progress with Your king?" Saji asked perversely.

"Nothing noteworthy you?" Asked Issei with mild interest.

"Nothing. kaichou is way to strick and its a very hard process to get closer to her." Saji said with a sigh.

"I see well good luck." Issei said making his fellow pawn smile.

"Thanks to you to." Saji said making Issei sigh as he said

"I dont need luck specifically when I am not even chasing after her any more." Issei said quietly.

"What do you mean?!" Saji shouted out getting curious looks from the others around the duo.

However before anyone could reply a loud thud was heard signalling the arrival of tanin. The peerages shrugged before all of them walked out to greet the retired dragon king. As they walked saji continuously glared at Issei with Issei completely ignoring him.

Soon they were greeted by tanin who said "Greetings Rias dono you are looking lovely as Usual. Same for you sona dono you look beautiful."

"Thank you for the compliment as well as for escorting us to the meeting venue." Rias said with sona nodding along.