𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓

—OMNISCIENTaugust 25, 2017 was the day where jahseh would release his 17 album

—OMNISCIENT
august 25, 2017 was the day where jahseh would release his 17 album. calling people telling them to come over his new
furnished house. genevieve had helped him decorate the house due to the free time they had.

as he got ready himself the boys went out to get food and drinks for the guest who were arriving shortly. tables filled with the catering, as people started showing up.

saying hello to them and having small conversations about the album and what's expected from it. jahseh found himself in his room on his phone scrolling through his contacts. finding genevieves number he hesitantly presses the phone icon.

he didn't know if it was a good idea to invite her now that she found out him and geneva were back on talking terms with each other. it wasn't the fact that he was talking to her it was the fact that he blew her off after the conversation of the dreams they've been having.

three rings went by and soon the fifth ring he was going to end the call. until he heard the soft yet raspy voice of genevieve speak into the phone.

"hello?"

holding his breath he heard the background noise of covers being moved around. not wanting to embarrass himself he got straight to the point.

"um, yeah i just wanted to know if your still coming over to my release party."

"do you want me to come over?"

"ye-yeah. um, i would love you to"

nothing was heard between both of the lines on the phone. until a door was open and hangers were being pushed.

"let me get dressed and i'll be on my way."

"don't you want a ride?"

"no. it's fine i'll walk i want to collect my thoughts on the way anyways, thank you tho."

"yeah no problem. see you here?"

"i'll see you there jah."

taking the phone off their ear and pressing the icon that shown the phone hanging up they both sighed walking away in different areas far from each other masking their emotions. as genevieve was getting ready she felt terrible how she didnt have much energy to go anywhere.

she's been alone at the apartment making her mood worse. doesn't really have friends at the moment as they left to do themselves which she always appreciated since she loved seeing the ones she cared for do something good in their life.

looking at the desk she looked at the powdery substance. throwing her head back she walked over the desk doing something she always told herself she would never do. she didn't want to be a spinning image of her mother but here she is.

once she was ready she walked out the bathroom taking her phone with her. walking out the door she thought about everything that's happen in the short amount of time in her life from juvenile to finding a best friend to one loving for the other.