𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘

—𝐉𝐀HSEHthe way her long brownish mixed with black hair stayed on her back as she sat on the couch

𝐉𝐀HSEH
the way her long brownish mixed with black hair stayed on her back as she sat on the couch. the little black bandanna sat on her head perfectly, staring at a distance in the air her eyes where stuck on nothing, looking at her eyebrows pushed together while her plumped lips held a pout.

staring at her from the couch that sat horizontal from the other love seat she sat on. looking at her every move she took i just sat there admiring her. i've known her for about 5 months and i still haven't tried to talk to her, the most we've said was a quick "hi" or "bye" never took the time to get to know her.

as her head turned she looked into my eyes as if she was trying to read me, after the long staring contest she got up moving closer to me. she took a seat close to me turning her head to look at my face, not once did i stare back.

"i know you were staring at me."

her soft voice filled the silence feeling my pants tighten i moved in my position looking at her. her hazel light eyes stared into my light brown ones. not knowing what to say i just sat there holding the exact same eye contact she did.

"genevieve."

"that's my name"

genevieve, i knew her name heard her friends say it. it was a beautiful name never heard that around here never seen her around thinking she just moved here.

"you moved here?"

"no, i've always lived here"

"i've never seen you around- ever"

"i don't go out. even if i did you wouldn't notice me."

"how old are you?"

"16 you?"

"15"

seeing a small smile set on her lips i look back at her eyes. i could get lost staring at them if i wanted to. i couldn't read her but i know she had a story, a story that would get you thinking, thinking more about life and lifes purpose.

"so... why don't i know you?"

"well i was at juvenile detention for 9 months to a year. probably why i don't know you."

"why did you go?"

"why should i tell you?"

"cause if you tell me i'll tell you why i did."

"there's more to it but i'll tell you the most "important" one it was gun possession"

"so what did you do pretty girl?"

"involuntary manslaughter "

(i'm not good when it comes to crimes and what they get charged for. but i chose this because it sounded similar to what genevieve did. if not you can give me the right answer.)