𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

—JAHSEHthe picture clashed on the nightstand as the headboard hit against the wall

—JAHSEH
the picture clashed on the nightstand as the headboard hit against the wall. my hand held her throat tightly as i thrust inside her. thrusting harder you heard her pussy slurp my dick up.

her wetness mixed with my dick making the noise sound just like mac n' cheese. pushing her legs onto my shoulder i got deeper looking in her eyes i seen the tears slip out. licking them up i leave kisses on her neck sucking on her skin i tug at it making the mark tear.

kissing her i pull away. she stuck out her tongue pushing mine onto hers i moved mine around hers catching my tongue she sucked on it. the loud bangs coming from the headboard speed up.

"mmh, fuck" i sharply inhaled groaning holding onto the back of her neck with one hand on her waist. looking at my dick peak out as she went up and down on my dick. seeing the wetness drip onto my pubes i sat up picking her up pushing her hardly onto me.

her hand traveled behind still ridding me she held onto my neck. her back sticking to my chest the beads of sweat rolled off our bodies. moving her head to look up at me i see her eyeliner run down her face kissing her i slowed her down pushing her down making the back of her thighs hit my thighs.

the springs on the bed squeaked each time she changed her position on how she wanted to ride me. my breath speed up as i felt my high take over my body. pulling out i we sat there breathing hard.

"just like that babygirl. that's right put it all in your mouth" i cooed as genevieve deep throated my dick. the slurping continued as her spit dripped from her mouth to my dick. she sucked on my red tip that seeped sperm licking it up she licked up from the tip to the base.

"harder, no- yeah just like that"

her head aggressively bobbed up and down in rhythm the sound of the suction she had on my dick. she had her hands on her thighs as she took my whole dick in her mouth.

feeling my dick twitch i see genevieve look up at me through her lashes as she continued she suck she then moved her tongue around my tip in circular motion putting it back in her mouth i came.

when she was pulling away she squeezed on my dick with her mouth once she got on the tip you hear a 'pop' noise. opening her mouth she showed me she swallowed.

"r-right there!" her legs wrapped around my face as she rode it. pinching her nipples she speed up making me push my tongue on her clit. flickering my tongue around i pushed my face more into her pussy thrusting deep into her vagina entrance.

lifting her up and down into my face i feel her wetness move around my face. she tasted sweet. feeling her tighten up my tongue got stuck i slap her thigh.

once she squirted on my face i lick her all up savoring the taste of her. i let her get up seeing her legs tremble letting out a laugh that went like "taha" moving down opening her legs i kiss her pussy licking a long strip before kissing her other lips.

standing up behind genevieve i put my hand on the back on her lower waist making her get a good arch. pushing into her i slowly push in and out trying to build friction. taking deep breaths i hear her moan into the pillow. her cries fill the room including the messed up headboard the nightstand moved with it making the picture fall on the ground.

keeping up with the thrusting i look on the ground seeing glass shatters on the rug. speeding up i look at my dick seeing her pussy push it back in place itself. halfway in i push more finally i felt her ass hit my balls. pushing more i lift her head up from the pillow wanting to hear her moans.

"you like that?"

"mmh."

"what?"

"yes d-daddy"

thrusting faster you hear her queefing pussy fill the room. feeling my high wave over my body i pull out as fast shooting my sperm onto her back seeing her fall onto the messy bed she catches her breath.

her makeup was ruined and hair was all in her face. getting out the bed i get a little towel with warm water going to clean her back, pussy and thighs. as i wipe her up i hear her hiss. kissing her lips i turn the shower on.

pinned her to the wall i thrust faster then i thought i could. the water hit my back making it sound louder as it hit the tiles. her cries get loud as she was about to orgasm. letting myself cum inside her i still thrust trying to finish our highs.

her sharp breaths hit my ears as i kiss on her neck. pulling out i seen my cum mixed with hers drip onto her legs. touching over her body i seen her stare into my eyes she then licks my lips kissing me she sticks her tongue in my mouth sucking on it i let my hands squeeze her breast pulling apart i whisper in her ear.

"you make daddy so happy."

likes by killuptown and 600 others heroinfather He can't fuck you like I canview all 100 commentskilluptown 😳theslumpgod daddy don't tell them our secrets 😩-view replies (1)heroinfather @theslumpgod you right babywitchgirlgen i want my best frie...

heroinfather He can't fuck you like I can
view all 100 comments
killuptown 😳
theslumpgod daddy don't tell them our secrets 😩
-view replies (1)
heroinfather @theslumpgod you right baby
witchgirlgen i want my best friend back!
view replies (3)
hyperface€lvina @witchgirlgen right 🙄
killuptown @hyperface€lvina @witchgirlgen i miss y'all!
heroinfather @killuptown @hyperface€lvina @witchgirlgen no.

awe you guys made me ink 🥺