𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐄𝐒

—QUESTION I NEED ANSWERED before we get into the fun facts i do want to thank everyone once again for reading this book i also want to ask you guys a question

QUESTION I NEED ANSWERED
before we get into the fun facts i do want to thank everyone once again for reading this book i also want to ask you guys a question.

would you guys like a face reveal?
-please comment i want to know your guys answer.

if i do put out a face reveal it will be on the book i did make for my old face reveal i did back then.

—FUN FACTS
one fun fact that should've happened but didn't was elvina would apart of the lgbtq+ community while her and zariah would be a couple.

second fun fact is this book was suppose to be more detailed with a more interesting plot but i soon noticed that it was very unrealistic and i couldn't handle to make the book how i predicted it to be.

third fun fact was the cast never really having an age. i did give them an age range and they did have birthdays and what not but i was never really focused on their age.

- adding on to the age genevieve is older than jah which explains why he was 17 and she was 18. in other words jah was a victim :(

fourth fun fact was this book was its own book newly started but soon i made the dumb decision to move it and make complete changes to it on this old book that was not used due to the fact that the person i wrote it about was a weirdo.

-if i'm being completely honest with you i miss the first book i wrote about this story just because it was more "raw" and uncut the emotions that book had was better than this one but oh well.

fifth fun fact was how genevieves parents were suppose to die in the second chapter. due to overdose and those to help her with the messy apartment was elvina, zariah and ski.

-this was also from the first book but i was a complete dumbass and didn't save the books chapters and just deleted so i don't have the work i did before this one.

sixth fun fact about this book is the inspiration i had from the chapter about genevieve miscarriage and how i describe how the "baby" was in her underwear's.

- i had gotten that from a book i read my freshman year of high school. the book was called parrot in the oven, and in a chapter i remember reading about the main characters sister how she had a boyfriend who her mother didn't like.

-they've obviously messed around and without the sister knowing she ends getting pregnant. due to his sisters stress levels being high and their mother giving her problems she ends up sick coming home throwing up on the stairs and deeply in pain that causes them to go to the hospital after seeing the baby in her underwear.

-she ends up having a miscarriage.

seventh fun fact about this book was how i got inspiration from both writers on this app who also have jah fanfics you've guys might've read their books and know them.

their @'s are imdontai & heroinmotherrr

i've read their books and love them so you know i had to make a jah book as i did.

now that i've ran out of fun facts for this book i just wanted to list all the songs i've used in this book in case some of you guys are interested.

MUSIC IN ORDER FROM CHAPTERS
self care by: mac miller

tightrope by: xxxtentacion

i want war by: kali uchis

lost and found by: jorja smith

h.a.t.e.u. by: mariah carey

flight 22 by: kali uchis

open by: lexxy

lust kendrick by: lamar

love songs by: kaash paige

super model by: sza

p*ssy fairy by: jhené aiko

life is beautiful by: lil peep

missing kitty bye: kreayshawn

girl like me bye: alexa demie

hold on by: the internet

i was all over her by: salvia palth

space song by: beach house

off the races by: lana del rey

before this song 4 u by: lil boo weep i

think but it's still a good song :)

amu by: iglooghost

i don't want friends in the first place by:
osquinn

vanilla sky by: bladee

i hate it here by: osquinn

novagang by: medic

yours by: alina baraz

godspeed by: frank ocean

lovely by: brent faiyaz

misery business by: paramore

tell me you luv me by: juice wrld

wolves by: kanye west

pursuit of happiness by: kid cudi

over my dead body by: drake

coffee by: miguel

i really hope you guys loved this book please answer the question above!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐘. |𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 🎉