𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

—JAHSEH"your grandmother is here for you go get your bag"

—JAHSEH
"your grandmother is here for you go get your bag"

putting down my juice box on the table i ran to my room with a smile on my face. grabbing my pokémon book bag off my bed i ran down the stairs walking to the open door that shown my mother and grandma.

waiting for my mom to get her things she tries to close the door. pushing the door a little harder i look at her tilting my head a little.

"mommy, aren't you coming with us?"

hearing my grandma sigh my mother gives me a sad smile hearing a car door slam shut i seen a very tall man push my grandma out the way.

"hey! don't push my grandma!"

i frown and stomp my little foot making my twinkle toe shoes light up. the guy soon moved my head making it hit the brick wall. feeling something leak behind my head my grandma rushes over to me.

"oh my goodness!"

i look at my mom as the guy pushes her in the house closing the door. i scream out yelling for her to come out as my grandma pushing me into her small car rushing to the hospital.

"jahseh baby, i always tell you to put your clothes up after you get dressed"

looking at my grandma bend over with one hand holding her back. i quickly got up helping her stand up, ever since my mother passed me to my grandma i've always made it my duty to find ways into getting back to her.

"grandma, let's get you to bed your too weak to clean after me. i will fix my bad habits"

holding her close to me i help her to her warm comfy room turning her tv on i put on a cooking show for her. she ends up sleeping quickly anyways. once i got her settled down i walk to my room cleaning it up.

glancing at a picture of me and my mother i soon rip off the wall tossing it far away from my vision. she tries her best to call and check up on us but ever since that time one of her men came over she's left me and had another kid.

im now an older brother to another sibling. my father isn't in my life as much as he was before after him going to jail and serving his time he's been keeping it on the low.

staying with my grandmother was a privilege. even though i don't have many friends in this area i do tend to find myself caught up in bad situations that get me sent to juvie.

if i ever get caught up on another altercation i will have to move out of my grandmothers place. i love my grandmother with everything in me so if i have to leave her it will break our bond.

sighing i lay back on the bed i have in the extra room in my grandmothers place. recollecting my thoughts i begin to think about all those failed attempts i've made to get my mothers attention. i didn't care what it was she could scream her head off to me and i would enjoy it.