𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘

—GENEVIEVE i stare at the celling hearing little water droplets hit the sink

—GENEVIEVE
i stare at the celling hearing little water droplets hit the sink. trying to get my mind off the things that occurred the past year and month. getting up i went into the bathroom turning on the shower i get out my clothes into the shower.

letting the water flow against my tensed body my memory comes back into play taunting me from how we treated each other during this month. he came back into my life messing things up.

"i don't know why your being such a bitch! just leave me alone i don't always need you on me" sitting down right next to jahseh he gave me a cold glare. "why do you keep on pushing me away? we made a promise together we can't break it!"

"fuck that promise listen i need space and you always follow me like a lost puppy go hang out with everyone else."

letting out a low laugh i get up leaving his presence. seeing everyone else look at me i sit on the couch blocking their stares soon i felt them look away. feeling a cold breeze pass by the couch dips a little a hand pressed up on my shoulder. feeling their breath on my neck.

"he fucking hates you."

feeling the once hand on the shoulder and cold air go away i look around seeing no one with me. opening and closing my eyes i was sat in the chair right next to jahseh as he was fixing music he finished.

"i would let you listen to this but not yet."

"I'm sorry i yelled and put my hands on you. i feel shitty since i caused you to have another attack this month. i love you."  staring at him as he apologized i just couldn't say i forgave him. never would i thought he'll ever do that i didn't say it back i seen him grow mad his body growing bigger like he was transforming into something that wasn't him.

"you'll be mine! fucking say it back! you dumb bitch i'll have you just like i did when i was alive."

repeating the words 'get out' i closed my eyes as i felt the tight squeeze let go breathing hard and fast i heard the door opening seeing jahseh walk in with a worried face. he hugs me staying still i couldn't control my body even if  i wanted to.

"don't scare me like that. i love you"

"why did you fucking sing his part in my song?!" looking up at jahseh i gave him a confused look it was literally a members only song i was only singing skis part because it's in the song.

"it's in the song jah why are you so upset?"

"because you're mine and you aren't suppose to be singing my vros part!"

"what do you want me to do? jah it's a song i sang your part i just know the whole song what's wrong with you?"

"n-nothings wrong with me leave me alone and stop loving me so god damn much."

seeing him walk out the room i knew this wasn't going to end well. even though we never put a title on our "relationship" everyone knew we were a thing or at least had one.

"i fucking hate you! why wont you let me know anything? why do you hide shit from me. honestly you are not only hurting me but your hurting yourself!"

"- it's the fact that i'm going through so much shit with work and my mental health and here you are telling me you love me and you promise to never break us but jah you're breaking us. i understand that this music career is taking off and i love that for you i love you but if you keep on pushing me away and making me feel like i'm the problem this won't work."

"you're too good for me just stop loving me."

"i can't not love you jah. you know that i had so many walls up and i broke them down for you only you! so please if i'm loving you too much thats a good thing."

"You fucked my her while everyone was sleeping and i was in the hospital fighting for my fucking life! and it's not only you're fault that you fucked her but it's as much as yours as hers to even go through it! she doesn't work she lives off of me and elvina just like all of you. which we understand were all that we have so we are the "mothers" in this apartment but i knew you guys were up to something."

"i'm not going to go crazy on her for fucking you because i know that i'll kill her it isn't only her fault i'm not like other women that just blame the female in this situation because you have a part in this too. but i guess you got what you wanted all along. i will be leaving you stepping out of this apartment just to let you know that what you put me through wasn't okay. karma will bite your ass and i love you less now so i'll be on my way out."

staring at myself i see someone move closer to me seeing a little girl with matted hair in a towel filled with blood. seeing her eyes they were black looking into the mirror she mimicked each move i made. seeing another one walk up next to me she looked around finally looking into the mirror both of them looked similar all three wearing a towel with our hair wet and matted.

the other girl looked like she was 11 the other looked like she was 6. hearing both of them cry they scream making my ears ring. seeing another shadow go behind all three of us it pushed and grabbed our shoulders making us jerk back. trying my hardest to get out i repeat those words soon to feel alone.

going into the room i seen nothing but the bed no air mattresses around this apartment . no boy clothes just 3 girls who lived together in a 2 bedroom apartment we couldn't have had this apartment if it wasn't for elvina's parents. it was under their name of course but we still had to pay for the rent. being sixteen and seventeen having the opportunity to have a job and apartment was a blessing.

once i had all my clothes on i soon laid on my bed smelling his sent. turning around i feel the bed dip thinking it's elvina or someone i just close my eyes and let sleep take over me. feeling that cold air come back i just grab the blanket putting it over me falling to again.

if your confused don't worry you can just think and let these roller coaster of chapters stay in mind. tell me what you think is happening in this chapter or just comment cause most who vote just vote and dip like comment pls
bye!