𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

—OMNISCIENTjahseh moved in with bruno, porn stars walking around rooms filled with randoms and the house being dirty

OMNISCIENT
jahseh moved in with bruno, porn stars walking around rooms filled with randoms and the house being dirty. Members Only had more opportunities with shows in broward getting very little money but still hustling.

ski and jah's first members only duo was doing numbers on soundcloud, Now that they have more members they started to do more music. Member Only vol. 1 came out april 20th few days after teeth ready to make another Vol 2 they had more ideas adding the other guys in it. It's been 6 months since jah and genevieve, they still haven't talked ever since he's left.

moved on he has an official girlfriend named geneva. the relationship being toxic already only made them drained to the point where it came down to a physical, verbal, mental relationship. releasing Members Only Vol. 2 on October 23.

Making a song specifically for genevieve on his track called heartbreak hotel and Members Only Vol. 2 it explained how he mentally abused her by putting her through so much during the small time they had. the song name being wing ridden angle, getting a tattoo of WRAC meant to be for genevieve "wing ridden angle caia"

caia being genevieve's middle name which she hated with a passion since it never made sense when saying her full name, jah was the only one who can call her caia. genevieve dealing with her own problems isolating herself from everyone feeling like a burden.

still seeing things.... falling into hallucinations quite quickly

the little girls and shadows still come and pay her visits, feeling like everyone is the bad guy she seem like she needs to just keep to herself not waiting to get more hurt than she already was,

going to doctors for daily check ups they told her she was okay doing what she needed, telling her it's a phase of her
life getting passed the tragic events of her childhood her brian and memory system are trying to slow her brain down not to over work itself to were there's more stress then there should be.

only person she has is ski and the other guys, she told ski how she feels and ski has been quiet not wanting to get into any drama with his people. genevieve soon had to come out and talk to everyone and she knew she had too but she took her time especially with these episodes.

"okay... genevieve?"

getting up she walks into the office sitting on the little bed she moved around making the thin sheet of paper make noises the doctor turns around looking at her clip board.

"so your here for another check up right?"

"yes, it's about my hallucinations with episodes from my childhood coming back. it gets to much and i just want it to go away."

"well we're going to be doing tests asking questions and you'll just answer the questions we'll check in more with this and see if you need anything."

asking specific questions made genevieve move around uncomfortably not wanting to tell them what's going on. she did make this appointment but she was already ready to leave. they took notes as she talked, genevieve tried her best not to lie through her teeth they then leave, leaving genevieve to close her eyes taking in the air and calming down.

soon after about 10 minutes the doctor came back with a bright sinister smile. her heart ponding getting scared the doctors face soon change into its regular state.

"seems like your all good you don't need your medication no more it seems to be like the medication is messing up with you brain and actually causing those memories to come back your healthy once you stop."

getting confused genevieve soon let it go taking a note that she doesn't have to take the medication no more once she got home she took her bottle spilling the rest of the pills down the toilet flushing it she walked away feeling good.

jah sitting down on his bed with his phone while geneva slept he felt some type of negative energy around him getting a feeling on the healed cut surrounding others knowing that cut was from the blood bond he had with genevieve he soon felt scared thinking something was going on.

genevieve was sleeping as he stared at her knowing he has her in the right place where he could finally have her. she wished for this and her wish will be command .