𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

—𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 the two sat on the bed staring into each other's eyes

—𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
the two sat on the bed staring into each other's eyes. the cars that passed by laughs coming from others outside. it wasn't going so good but really when was it?

everything in the apartment turned off. no more fresh water no more gas nor electricity. stokeley and jah had no where to go. everyone was struggling with their living situation. jah knew his mother couldn't take care of him, grandmother couldn't handle him.

they still hung out at the apartment the downfall was it smelled since it was so humid having to open up windows. jah and stokeley lived on the streets they
didn't live at the same spot so stokeley
would meet up with jah to make sure he was okay.

sharing clothes and trying to live as best as they could in this crazy world. the others were in the front being loud waking up the neighbors. the two jah and genevieve were still in his "old room" no one said anything they sat crisscross applesauce admiring the person in front of them.

"do you want to do something crazy?"

jah glanced at genevieve as she shifted on the bed nodding her head. he gave her a smile getting up to the bathroom that smelled awful. he picked up a hair pin clenching it in his hand he walked out the bathroom sitting back on the bed.

"do you trust me?"

"i don't even trust myself"

"well, before we do this can we make a promise?"

"okay."

"let's promise ourselves that no mater what we'll always be there for each other. talking is key, if we have a disagreement let's act mature and handle it before it blows out of proportion. try to figure out what love is and how it feels like. try to love our selfs in the process, trusting ourself and each other. being in each others life's and never letting go. because genevieve you make me feel something i haven't felt ever since my mother was in my life. so can we both make that promise?"

"i, genevieve beau will always be in your life jahseh. i will always talk to you and never let anything get in the way of our friendship. i can promise you i'll try my hardest to love you and trust, trust myself and love myself just for you jah. i haven't felt this way in my life ever, you really show me things that no one else can."

they just looked at each other once again sitting in silence. just them being together in silence makes them feel safe knowing a person you've created a bond with is willing to continue their life with you in it.

"let's do a blood bond."

he took the hair pin that was broken taking the sharpest part he carefully hands it to genevieve. taking it she puts her fingertip on the sharp part waiting for jah to tell her to go. taking his arm she puts the hair pin to his wrist carefully making a line.

(*there will be an actual "video" more like gif i made of cinthia cutting jah. now it's blurred because this was off the yt video from jah's documentary. if you don't like seeing stuff like this please click off or skip it. there's no blood only a little you could barley see it. thank you hope you enjoy this book!*)

the slower she went the more it hurt jah, he didn't mind one bit having a person who wants to hurt you made him feel like she did care for him

the slower she went the more it hurt jah, he didn't mind one bit having a person who wants to hurt you made him feel like she did care for him. their promise was already coming true. making another small line next to his other one. blood starts to leak out they watched it fall down onto the bed.

passing the bloody hair pin to jah he grabs her arm. lifting her arm up he seen some old and some new cuts. genevieve wasn't scared she just knew he'll want to talk about the cuts something she never told or shown anyone. but this new promise made genevieve show jah things others didn't know including herself.

doing the same to her he made small little cuts beside each other. the blood leaked out just like his. he brought his arm onto hers mixing up their blood he then took his finger taking blood and grabbing genevieves chin lifting it up he placed his finger on her forehead. feeling his finger move up then down from right to left he pulled away.

taking a pic of her forehead he showed her. she chose to do the same taking blood and going up and down from right to left. pulling away they look at the blood still leaking out their arm playing with their blood they just mixed it up more.

feeling their body go at ease they let the blood on their foreheads dry

feeling their body go at ease they let the blood on their foreheads dry. looking at each other they move closer their lips brush pass each other their minty breath making their lips tingle. finally their lips touch sharing an innocent kiss they pull away. smiling.

genevieve pulls jah back leaving another small kiss on his plump ones. pulling a little back she rests her forehead on his feeling the blood stick together she looks in his eyes. seeing them follow her eyes they stay their taking in the moment. they did something that would lead them to be in each other life's forever. genevieve closes her eyes blinking them back open she says something that makes jahs stomach flow with butterflies.

"i know we'll get through this together jah because your my world you're my wing ridden angel. "

WingRiddenAngel

WingRiddenAngel

gen isn't geneva it's genevieve just shortened her name.