Tragedy

"Jimin, why haven't you called Karen?" Jin asked.

"I feel like she's hiding something from me and I just don't know what it is. I know how she is, the last time we talked she didn't really seem to want to talk and she cried. She asked me if I regretted meeting her. So many things went through my mind but now it's a different feeling, I feel like something's happened and I'm scared to call her." I said.

"But Jimin its been a long while since you called her. Don't you think maybe she's just going through a hard time. She probably feels like all this is her fault."

"Jin, do you think Karen would ever cheat on me?"

"Why are you asking? Is that what you suspect?" He asked.

"I don't know. It just feels different when we talk now. Like when I told her about us being in LA, she wasn't even excited. It was like she didn't care, then she said she had to go. Not a single 'I love you' or 'I miss you'. It's as if what we once felt is going away...I'm scared I'm going to lose her completely." I said.

I feel so uneasy.

"Jimin it's going to be okay" Jin said.

"Are you sure?" I looked at him. "We have no leads whatsoever. At this rate I'll never be with her or the twins again. I don't know what to do anymore Jin." I said.

"Jimin, it's hard. I can't say I understand how you feel but I'm here for you. We all are. Just call her and tell her how you feel. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding." He said.

I hope so.

"Thanks Jin."

He smiled and walked out of my room.

I picked up the phone and dialed. My heart raced and I felt nervous. This feeling is something I've never experienced, it felt like my soul was slowly being sucked out and soon I'd be nothing but an empty shell. It kept ringing and ringing. My suspicions of her having a lover seemed to be escalating more. But why? Why am I doubting her so much? Its not like she'd be interested in someone else right? I mean Kai isn't over there, plus they're friends...

I sighed. What am I doing? Why am I thinking this?

"Hello"

"Karen."

"Hey. How are you?"

Hey? That's what she has to say.

"I could be better. I've been thinking about you a lot babe. Listen, if I said anything to you that upset you last time we spoke then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you"

Why am I apologizing....

"Don't be sorry. I'm just going through a hard time. I shouldn't had been so cold with you."

She sounds so dull about it though.

"Karen. Is something the matter? You sound like you don't want to talk to me anymore. As if I'm some kind of burden."

"Nothing's the matter. I'm just tired."

Short answers too.

I took a deep breath. "Tell me the truth. Is there something you have to say to me? Is there someone else? Karen are you seeing someone?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Karen POV*

When he asked me that, guilt took over me.

"Answer my question." He said.