Part 25: Bitter-Sweet

In 4 days I'll be going back home. No sign of Jimin at all, the boys came to visit me 3 times during the time I was staying here but not him. I didn't bother asking the guys about him since they never brought him up to begin with. I sighed. I have an urge to go visit the house, I wanted to see him. But what if I go and he asks what I'm doing there? How will he react to seeing me? How will I react? I sighed. It's now or never Karen. I got ready then made my way there and called V to see if they were at home.

"Yeah, we were gonna go see you today. Why?" He asked.

"Umm, well I'm out and I was wondering if...it's okay for me to come over." I said.

"You want to come?" He asked in disbelief. "You sure?"

"Is it a bad idea?" I asked.

"No, of course not. You can come, we're all bored anyway. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm by the mall." I said.

"I'll come meet you then" he said.

"Uhh sure." I said. "I'll wait for you here"

"K, bye~"

-click-

This is it, in a few moments I'll be back in the house...

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

Kai: Hey what're you doing today?

"Umm, today I'm gonna visit the guys. Why?"

Kai: You're going to their place? You sure you're ready for that Karen?

"I'm not sure of anything anymore, I just have to. 4 days left and I'm gone, at least I'll get one last look at him."

Kai: (sigh) Karen, he hasn't tried to reach you in any way whatsoever. Why must you insist? I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth.

He's right...

"I know, I'm a fool for even attempting this but it's the only way I can convince myself that he doesn't want me around. I need to be 100% sure...It's stupid I know but I need to do this. I'll call you if anything comes up kay?"

Kai: Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt again...

"I won't..."

I'm not so sure about that though.

Kai: Alright well, I'll see you later. We'll meet up later tonight, the guys and I are having a movie night around 6. Call me.

"Oh okay, I'll call you later."

Kai: Alright bye.

-click-

Ever since I was clear with Kai about the whole relationship thing he's calmed down a bit. Taking everything really slow but regardless I'm leaving, so there's no point in his efforts. I'll be going home and he'll stay here in Korea with the rest of EXO and will probably forget me in about 3 months or so, they're working hard on their Christmas comeback or whatever. I heard some of their songs, 'Christmas Day' will probably be the most popular. The dance is well put too, I just hope none of their suspenders ever comes undone while their performing, that would be so painful.

"Noona~"

I turned around. "V!" I smiled.

He hugged me. "Sorry to keep you waiting. You must be cold, come on lets go home"

I smiled. "Yeah..."

We walked to the house. I stopped right at the front door. V looked at me.