It's A.....

Jimin: Hey babe.

"Hey, welcome home" I said.

I haven't slept in 3 days, I feel like hell. The baby isn't gonna be in me for much longer. 2 weeks left. I'm dreading them, I really just want this kid out of me.

Jimin approached me and smiled at me. I slightly smiled back.

"Babe you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He asked.

"No...it's okay. Just 2 more weeks...." I sighed. "I'm just really tired."

"I know baby. But it'll be okay. Once you have the baby it'll be fine, I'll be home to help you and you'll get to catch up on sleep. I promise." He kissed my head.

"You didn't have to take two weeks off. What about practice and all that? You're gonna miss out on a lot of things. Like your new songs and all that, I'll be fine. I promise."

He shook his head. "No, I want to be here with you and help you. I don't trust anyone to come help you. I don't wanna hire anyone either because of the threats you've been receiving for the past 15 weeks. It's not safe for you to be alone and I do appreciate the fact that Kai and the others stop by every now and then. Also that Becca comes to stay with you on her free days. But still I can't leave you here taking care of the baby alone." He said.

He's right, lately the threats haven't ceased. I haven't gotten anything today but still...I'll be weak and if something happens, I won't be able to defend myself.

"But what about-"

"Quit worrying babe, I already talked to the manager and the guys agreed for me to stay with you. Besides we have a music room here so if they need me, we can record here too." He smiled. "So just relax, I know you're stressed out and stuff."

"Okay." I said.

I took a deep breath. Man I am so tired....I can barely keep my eyes open but I can't lay down my tummy is way too big. I can barely walk. My feet are extremely swollen and my back hurts more than ever. Sometimes I feel like if I stand for more than 10 minutes my back will snap and break in two. Ugh.

"Babe, try to sleep. I'll get you a soft pillow for your back and another one for your head." He said.

He's so sweet and good to me. Just as he always was, since the beginning.

I smiled. "You're the best."

He kissed me. "For you I'd run across the universe and back"

I kissed him back. "I love you"

"I love you more" he smiled and walked to the room.

Despite the fact he's been missing a lot lately, he's always on top of things. Sometimes I feel bad and selfish because he has to stop what he's doing at work and come home. I don't mean to but...ow!

I groaned. On my gosh....that really hurt....I took a deep breath. Man this kid is really tired of being in there. I felt a really sharp pain.

"Ah...oh my gosh...."

"What's wrong?"

Jimin seemed panicked, more than I was.

"Nothing...I just felt pain but the doctor said it was okay. It's normal since it's only 2 more weeks." I said.

"You sure? I can call her if you want."

"No, it's fine really." I assured.

"Here I got you he pillows." He said and adjusted them.

I leaned forward then back again. That feels so nice. It's comfortable. I closed my eyes.

*RING RING RING*