KAI POV

"You want me to accompany you to the beach? " Chanyeol's eyes lit up.

"Uh, yeah. Everyone else is gonna catch up with us when we go eat."

*__* "It'll be just the two of us" Chanyeol smiled happily. "Let's go!"

To be honest, I just wanted to go to see the girls. Maybe I'd find someone interesting to talk to and maybe meet up later tonight. After all it's been a while since I've actually talked to a girl alone. We got ready and headed to the beach. Chanyeol was excited, he truly is my number one fan, haha. We got to the beach and looked around for a good spot.

Then..I saw her. She's absolutely beautiful, everything about her is perfect. A hot body, gorgeous hair, a great smile, she had it all. But what of her personality? I had to talk to her.

She was coming out of the water. Dripping wet, gosh she looks so hot. I couldn't help but stare as she ran her fingers through her hair and smiled. Nice tan too. Chanyeol stood next to me gawking at the sight if the two cute girls walking.

"Come on let's go talk to them" I said.

He nodded and followed my lead.

"Chanyeol and....ugh, Kai" her friend said.

I ignored the hateful tone she had when she said my name and smiled at the beauty beside her.

She seemed stunned when she saw me, wonder what she was thinking.

The camera men were just as surprised as they were.

Camera Man 1: Kai and Chanyeol...from EXO. What're you doing here?

I looked at him. "Nothing much, we were in the water and saw these two beauties and decided to come and greet them."

Her friend scowled. She doesn't seem to like me at all, I can see it in her eyes.

Chanyeol smiled at her and her scowl went away. Hmm, this can work to my advantage.

Camera Man 2: Will you be joining these ladies?

Chanyeol: May we?

Her friend nodded without hesitation. Bingo, I'll use Chanyeol to distract her, he seems to find her cute anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. I just wanted to be alone with this exotic hot girl. She's probably Latin if I'm not mistaking.

Camera Man 1: Karen, what do you think?

Karen. Her name's Karen. I like it.

"She shouldn't." I took her hand. "I insist" I winked.

Her friend smacked my hand off her. "Don't touch the merchandise."

I smirked. "I'm sure I can afford it."

When I said that she glared at me. Man, what's this girls deal? I haven't even gotten to know her and she's already hating on me.

Chanyeol: Do you guys like beach volleyball?

Her mood changed again. "Yeah, Karen played all throughout highschool, she's really good. Right Karen?" She smiled.

She's odd. When Chanyeol talks it's like the anger leaves her completely.

"Yeah." Karen nodded.

Chanyeol: Is that so? Well then let's play a match then.

"Alright." She smiled.

She seemed excited.

We walked with them to where the volleyball net was. I walked beside her, sweet talking her but when I'd try to get closer, her friend would bud in. -___- Talk about a major cock block. I didn't mind her silly little actions though, I was determined to have Karen. We stood on opposite sides of the court.