Part 21: Caught

A month had gone by, the boys decided to keep me as their guy friend although the manager was constantly asking me to join bangtan. The fans knew about me and even though they didn't know much of Jung-Su, 'The mystery boy', as they called me they really were digging it. I wasn't and never will be as popular as the boys but I had a little over 10K followers on my twitter, well Jung-Su's twitter. Things with Jimin were okay, I don't think he's adjusted to the whole girlfriend at night and Guy friend during the day. Sometimes he treated me like a guy, it was as if he'd forget I was a girl. I had to remind him sometimes that I was also his girlfriend, which made him a bit uneasy at times, I suppose if he had to dress like a girl all the time I'd be the same. I was just glad things between us were good. Kai couldn't believe what was going on, he completely freaked. He didn't recognize me at all when I went to meet him for lunch, I remember as if it were yesterday.

-Flashback-

Kai: What're you doing? Do I know you?

"Kai....it's me...."

Kai: Me? Me who?

I looked around. "Karen...." I whispered.

Kai: How do you know karen? Who are you? Why are you here?

"It's me! Gosh......if you don't believe me I'll leave then" I said.

Kai: Is it really you?

I nodded. "Don't ask, just trust me"

-end of flashback-

I took a deep breath. Another day of acting like a guy...I got out of bed. My door opened.

"Good Morning~ I wanted to catch you before you turn into Jung-Su." Jimin giggled.

"Oh right...cuz you love me less when I'm Jung-Su..." I said.

"Someone's cranky. What's up with you?" He asked.

"What's up with me?" I looked at him.

"Sorry...."

I shrugged. "I guess I'm getting tired of being Jung-Su....I can't hold your hand or kiss you...since it's awkward for you. I mean, I understand though, I'd probably be the same way if this situation was reversed."

He hugged me and kissed my head.

"You're beautiful, cham gwenchanji anhni uri dul, maennal ireokke ddo sangsangeul hae, You be with me with me~"

"Whatever....I gotta go and get Jung-Su. I'll see you later." I looked at him.

He kissed me softly. "I'll be here waiting."

I kissed him back. "Okay"

I grabbed some clothes and went to the restroom. Today the boys were going to have a busy day and the manager wanted me to come along as usual.

Suga: Good Morning

V: Hyung! Good Morning!

Jungkook: Did you sleep well?

I nodded. "Yes and good morning"

RM: Someone looks cranky~

"I am...I'm sorry. Maybe I'll stay home, tell the manager I'm sick or something...."

V: What's wrong?

"I don't know...I just don't feel right."

Suga: Pregnant.

Jin: O.o

"No! I'm not pregnant! There's no way I could be...." I said.

Jungkook: .____. I'm gonna go to my room