Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter

A/N:

Omg~

I still can't believe this fan fic has reached 200K! I seriously couldn't had done with out all of you! I'm so extremely happy that you've all stuck by my side and supported this book. I hope it's not getting dull or anything! Also I wanted to update it before this week began since I won't be able to really write this up coming week, I need to study ): But today I will also try to update 2 or 3 other stories! I really hope you enjoy this chapter and that you anxiously await the next one! I can't thank you guy's enough for supporting me, really it means so much to me! You guys are the greatest!!

Saranghae ❤️

P.S it's Jimin's birthday~

The bae (;

Haha. Best wishes to him! I love him so much ^3^

But anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I wrote it especially for you as always

Sorry if there's errors. I was up late writing it.

XOXO,

K_Senpaixx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me get those for you miss. I'm sorry"

I gulped. How is it that even when I'm. It Karen and I pretend being a person who has nothing to do with KPOP or any of the sort bump into K-idols?! Why?! It's bad enough that Taecyeon is my 'boyfriend' how am I supposed to get past HIM?!

He picked up my keys and smiled at me. "Here you go. I'm sorry about bumping into you."

What do I do? I can't even speak.

"Are you alright?"

My knees feel weak. What am I supposed to do?!

"What's your name beautiful?" He winked and took a step forward.

Oh god...he's still the same ol flirt!

"I-I..."

He smirked and winked. "Don't be shy. I'm Kai."

He took my hand and pressed his lips on the back of it.

My eyes widened. "Um..."

Why can't I speak?!!!

"Oh babe, here you are. I was sure you had left already."

Taecyeon, oh thank goodness. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry, she doesn't really speak Korean. She's...Um, not from around here." Taecyeon smiled.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, isn't she cute? Baby, tell Kai thank you for returning your keys."

They both looked at me. I felt like I was getting red, I hid behind Taecyeon.

Kai chuckled. "She's really shy."

"Don't be shy" Taecyeon stepped aside.

I gulped. I swear Taecyeon is asking for it!

My lips were trembling. "G-G...Gamsahabnida" I spoke in a soft voice.

He smiled brightly. "You're welcome"

He smiled back. I looked at Taecyeon. "I have to.."

"Oh right. I'll walk you to the car, I'm staying with Junho for a while longer."

I looked at Kai. "Bye Kai" I smiled.

He winked. "Bye"

In front of Taecyeon! Did he see that? I looked at Taecyeon but he didn't seem to notice. But still, I'm so relieved he came to my rescue.