Pregnant

A/N:

Hey everyone~ Well, I've been getting lots of messages and requests about writing about the baby, so I decided that I'll write like 2 or 3 chapters regarding how Karen was when she was pregnant, how the couple deals with the coming of the new baby, the many uncles and so on. I tried my best to describe the notion of being pregnant to make it feel as real as I possibly could. I don't have kids but uhh hopefully you enjoy reading this and I hope you grow to love the baby xD hahaha. Lots of love and more to come <3

XOXO,
K_Sunbaexx

-First Trimester-

My body is undergoing many changes.

"Hormonal changes affect almost every organ system in your body. These changes can trigger symptoms even in the very first weeks of pregnancy."

That's what the doctor had told me.

I felt Extreme tiredness. Tender and swollen breasts. Morning sickness was the worst. Mood swings, headaches and instead of gaining weight I was losing. Although the doctor said it was normal. I hated being alone but when I felt too crowded it made me angry. Jimin doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He sleeps on the couch. I hated these awful mood swings. Morning sickness is by far the worst thing I've experienced, I didn't think having a baby would mean feeling this way. I mean of course I knew the symptoms but this is ridiculous. My breasts were hurting so much, they're so sensitive now and man they are really swollen! I had to buy 3 cup sizes up, although Jimin didn't seem to mind that part.

"Babe? You're still awake?" Jimin opened the door.

"Yeah, I can't sleep. My breasts are really hurting..." I sighed.

"Umm, oh." He said as he scratched his head.

"Stay with me. I feel kinda lonely." I patted the bed.

He smiled and lay next to me. I smiled at him.

"You know the doctor was really surprised when I told her the baby was already squirming around at 3 1/2 weeks. She said it would be a strong baby and a smart one. But times passed so quickly. 13 weeks tomorrow and I'll be in the second trimester, she said the morning sickness would go away in about 2 more weeks maybe one" I said.

"What about your um, breast issue?" He asked.

"I asked her about that as well, she said since I'm developing milk they're gonna stay like this."

His eyes widened. "That big?"

I chuckled. "You sounded like Suga just now"

"You saying I'm a perv?" He asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I smiled and held his hand. "I'm sorry about my mood swings."

"Babe, it's okay. I know being pregnant isn't easy, I mean honestly most of the time you look so sad and miserable. You just get tired and yeah, it's a pregnant lady thing. I know" he kissed my hand.

"Pregnant lady thing? Hehe. That sounded funny. But I'm lucky you're so patient with me, I think any other guy would've just left. Haha"

"Love is patience babe." He kissed me.

I kissed him back. "It feels nice to kiss you again and have you here with me"

He kissed me again. "I missed you. But I'll do whatever it takes to makes you feel comfortable and happy"

"You make me happy silly" I smiled.

"Not all the time, haha. Remember when you said you hated me for getting you pregnant?" He chuckled.