Part 4: A Day With V

It's been a couple weeks now, I've gotten along with the boys so very well. Haven't gotten very close to any of them as of yet, I guess I'm still testing the waters. When I came back home with Jimin they told me about a system they had created so that I could spend quality time with them and get to know them individually instead of as a whole group.

I looked at the little schedule pinned to my door and it read that today I would be with V. This should be interesting he seems like a unique person. He thinks of things no one else really thinks about, an open mind that thinks beyond the ordinary.

I got ready for my day with V and went out to make the guys breakfast just as I do almost every morning but today they made breakfast. Suga pulled a chair out for me and I sat down. Before me lay a lot of food, there was a little bit of everything. Egg omelets, meats, vegetables....seemed like a hearty breakfast. V sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Have you ever eaten this?" He asked.

"Only the omelet." I said. "But I'm willing to try it all"

I grabbed my chopsticks and grabbed some Kimchi. Kimchi for breakfast?

I looked up and the boys were looking at me.

They smiled at me.

I smiled and ate it.

"It's good" I nodded.

The taste wasn't so bad, it was actually pretty good.

They looked satisfied with the fact that I was content. 

After we finished having breakfast, I wanted to help pick up but Jin stopped me.

"No, we'll clean up" Jin smiled.

"Yeah let them clean up. Let's go" V tugged on my hand.

"Oh, Alright"

He pulled my hand and lead me out of the house.

I looked back at the guys just before the door closed and they seemed to find this funny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We went to the zoo and walked around.

"Noona, what's your favorite animal?" He asked.

"Mmm, I'd have to say a white tiger" I said. "What about you?"

"Lion. That's my most favorite animal" he smiled.

We kept walking around and He told me a story of how his friends began calling him a monkey after a chimp spat on him. His story made me laugh, how could such a cute guy be a chimps rival? We walked by where the chimpanzees were and he stayed back. I guess not wanting to get spat at again.

I smiled and got close, a chimpanzee reached and touched my hand.

"Taehyung, come here." I called him over.

He shook his head.

"Aw come on." I went to grab him and led him close to where the chimp was.

His eyes widened and he tried to pull away.

"Don't be scared. He's friendly, see?" I gave the chimp a piece of fruit.

He looked at the chimp and decided it was safe.

The chimp reached to touch him, he didn't really know what to do so I grabbed his hand and placed it where the chimp was. He touched it's hand for a slight moment then took his hand back. He smiled at me, then we walked away.